photoshooting

Okay, I haven't said yet what I got from Diego for Christmas. I've got a 'photoshooting' and I must went there, so on 30th December we went to a photographer in the city center.
-Hi, we're Diego Dominguez and Clara Alonso -said Diego when we got in.
-Hi, I'm Giovanni, your photographer -said the man and smiled.
-You're Italian, aren't you? -I asked.
-Yes I'm. So have an idea about your photos, I'll do them in the beach in smaller town at the sea -he said and we agreed.
-So, I give you the gps coordinate of the beach and we can meet there in 3 hours.
We went to that small town next to the sea. It was so pretty, I loved it.
-Any special asks? Or things you want to be in your photos? -asked Giovanni.
-Clari can't lie on her stomach and can't do anything extreme -Diego said.
-Why? -asked Giovanni and looked seriously.
-Cause she's pregnant -Diego said and I felt a 'bit' awkward.
-Oh, okay, congratulations. Can I make some pic with focus in on your belly? -he asked and looked at me.
-Of course, why not? But almost nothing seems on it -I said, but he didn't care.
Giovanni always said what to do and where to go so shooting was easy. It wasn't very hot cause there was a hot Christmas in Madrid and when we went to the beach it was 20°C so it was okay. The sun was shining so it was very comfortable.
-I thought about makeing a photo of you two together cause that would be very cute and I know that you've got fans, Clarinaticas, Dieguistas and Dielaristas and they might like these photos -said Giovanni.
-From where do you know these things? -asked Diego.
-My daughter loves Violetta and she always talks about the Violettos. She's your fan, she's a Jorgista and a Dieguista -smiled Giovanni.
-Oh, that's good -Diego laughed.
-Can you please give me, I mean her autographs?
-Of course, what's her name? -asked Diego with smile in her voice.
-Arianna. Can you too please give an autograph? She'd be very happy -he asked.
-Of course -I smiled.
In some minutes a 10 years old girl ran to us.
-Daddy! -shouted the girl.
-Hi Princess -smiled Giovanni at her. -Why are you here?
-Mommy said she has some things to do around here and she'll come back to bring me home in 1h -smiled the girl and spoke very fast.
-Okay, but I must work, so sit down and play your phone or I don't know -Giovanni said to Arianna. -But look who are here!
Arianna looked at us and couldn't talk for a half minute. Then she hugged Diego softly.
-Oh my God! -she yelled. -Are you real? But how?
-Yeh, we're real. Clari got a photoshooting for Christmas and the shooting is today -Diego said and smiled at Arianna.
-We heard you're a V-Lover, it's real? -I asked.
-Yes! Of course! Can I ask you something...? -she asked.
-Of course, what's that? -Diego asked.
-Clari...are you...really...? I mean...my friends said you're... -she said with afraid voice.
-Yes, I'm really pregnant -I answered and laughed -You're so cute!
-Oh my God! Can I make a selfie with both of you? And one with Dielari together? -she asked.
-Of course -we said.
She took the selfies and sat down in the sand.
We finished shooting and went home to Madrid. It was night so we went to sleep.
-Are you awake? -I asked him while lying in the bed.
-Yes, why? -he asked with tired voice.
-What do you think, will it be a boy or a girl? -I asked.
-A girl, I can't imagine a boy -he said. -You?
-Idk why but a boy -I said but he didn't answered, he fell asleep.
Morning when I got up my phone's notifications were full with insta comments and tweets. But why?
I went out to have breakfast cause Diego was out there.
-Mornin' -I said with tired voice.
-Morning Beautiful! You haven't sleep well, right? -he asked and kissed my cheek.
-Yeh, right. I couldn't sleep, but I don't care -I said and kissed back.
-Have you been on insta or twitter today? -he asked and winked.
-No, but if you want I can go up -I said.
I opened insta and saw that Diego added me on a pic and commented about me. The text was 'Let me be the one who you will love forever and who you want to get up next every day and want to fall asleep every day! @/clarialonso, will you marry me?' I couldn't said anything but finally I commented 'oh my love, ofc❤'

So, the last chapter was on 29th December, last year. So happy new year everyone, sorry for not updating for so long but I must study a lot and I've got other wattpad books and I had more ideas there. Ik that this chapter is a shit and it's boring but I had no idea ideas are welcomed in comment or private message.
Lysm