2.

The beautiful boy's eyes fluttered open being met with a blaring light. A constant ringing in his ear, made his vision blur even more.

Sitting up fast, the headache Louis was having became worst very quickly. "Ahhh," he groaned. "Where am I?"

The room looked like a hospital, almost identical to the one he was in prior to now. The old room was a white color, the new one had a baby blue tint like a nursery.

All around him, there were carts with surgical equipment on them. Connected to a machine showing his heart rate, there were pipes streaming out from everywhere.

Was he reborn? Is he now in heaven? What will happen to him now?

A brunette nurse walked into the room, not noticing that her patient in the room was awake. Her name tag read Sophia Smith. Job: Nurse/Caretaker at Safe Haven Hospital.

"Um, excuse me where am I?" Slightly jumping at the voice, dropping the needle in her hand.

"Oh Hello Louis. I'm sure you have many questions as to why your here in this new hospital. I can't answer that question for you though, you have to visit god first."

"GOD??? OML I ACTUALLY DIED." Louis' heart raced as the words left his mouth. "HOLY FUCKING SHIT." This was the first time Louis had cursed, always being good. The next thing he knew, there was a shocked sent through his arm, screeching at the pain.

"Oh yeah, I should warn you. Whenever you sin, there will be a shock through your arm." Spoke the pretty brunette as she entered a needle into Louis' forearm.

"Okay, that shouldn't be that hard." He responded, laying back on his bed. Trying to register everything that has happened with him.

Exiting the door, Mrs. Smith left a message. "You have an appointment in 4 hours with God and then you'll be escorted to your new apartment. Hope you enjoy it here in heaven."

-

Putting on the clean pair of boxer shorts, Louis walked over to the full length mirror. He could tell that he lost some weight after being in a coma for three weeks.

Stepping on the scale it said 127.3 pounds. Not playing soccer or getting proper nutrition allowed him to drop 10 pounds. Sighing he stepped off the weighing device and slipped on the suit pants he was given and the jacket.

To be honest, Tomlinson wasn't feeling the chosen attire. His usually choice was a soccer jersey and a pair of joggers with a neutral colored beanie. Louis guessed he needed to wear something fancy to meet God so he went along with it.

Peaking out the door he saw the nurse coming to pick him up from the room he was currently in. She was walking alongside another gorgeous person.

'Is everyone pretty in heaven, I most not fit in here.' Louis thought to himself, straighting up as soon as the two arrived.

"The car is waiting for you outside, he already knows where your going." She spoke lightly as her friend twirled her hair at Louis.

"Okay, um thanks for your help. I'll be going now." The hospital had large glass windows and glass stairs. The elevators were also made out of glass. Most of the doors were a grey matte color with shiny card swipers.

Receiving strange looks for many individuals, the young man didn't want go anywhere. Just sit in his room and entertain himself for as long as he could.

The small boy exited the elevator and made his way outside where he saw an escalade calling his name. Maybe it was the driver, Louis didn't know, anything was possible.

He stopped for a second and looked up to the sky. There were no clouds, just a sun and a bright blue color. Breathing in very deeply, Lou was astonished that the smell of smoke didn't feel his nose. Just sweet air and the smell of flowers.

The black car had a brown leather interior and was cleaner than anything else Louis has seen. Jumping in, cause he wasn't all enough to step in he made his way to the office.
-
The building was taller than a skyscraper with Heaven Inc. on top of the building. The gold windows gave the tower a Greek goddess look. Louis' thoughts were interrupted by someone coughing.

Louis' POV

"I know, its a pretty cool building , but if you don't hurry up you'll miss your appointment," giggled a sweet, and pretty girl named Gigi.

I hurried behind her with a smile on my face, excited to see the guy I have been worshipping for most of my life. "He's in floor #75, the top floor. You need this key to access the floor." Handing me the key she waved me on to he elevator.

On my way their I thought about if there was a fire than I would have to climb 75 flights of stairs. Oh no, not gonna happen, my legs are already thick enough.

The ding if the elevators followed with the door opening to a huge penthouse. There was a huge self filled with shoes and I placed his in one of the slots.

The living room had soft carpet, curling my toes in it I noticed the gigantic window that looked over the pool. "Awesome!"

"I know right, I don't know why they gave me all this space, I'm only one guy." Someone spoke.

"Oh, you scared me. Are you God's Butler or servant." I asked cocking my head to the side. This man looked normal for the most part. Quaffed brawn hair, chocolate eyes, and a little scuff. His suit was snazzy though. It was a dark blue color that fit perfectly around his well built body and taller figure.

"Um, no I'm not his servant, can you not read the name tag?" He spoke again.

Louis' eyes looked all around the man until his eyes landed on a gold shiny plate sitting right on his pocket. And it read God. "YOU'RE GOD?"

Hope you like this chapter! Tell me your thoughts and questions you may have. Votes as appreciattied and comments too. Bye Ly guys thanks for reading.