6.

Mystery (third)POV

"He's perfect, don't you think?" His cocky grin is what annoyed his shorter friend the most. "The way he moves with such grace is...ughhh I can't even find the words."

Gazing up at the monitor that displayed the precious little boy sleepy climbing into bed. " The way he devoured that food means he has some meat in his bones like a good little sub. Not too chunky as well."

"Yea, sure man. All I see is a pretty boy, who will never convert from his strong religion. There's no point in even trying to capture the lad." Another voice spoke as he picked at his long nails.

"I'll get him to trust a demon like me, don't worry about it. He'll come around, they always do." Chuckled the other with a devilish smile.

"Try not to hurt the poor child tok much." The raven hair figure patted the older ones shoulder before retreating to his own bedroom. Leaving the other to jack off to the sleeping Angel.
~~~~~

The sun was bright and nothing seemed wrong, the last two months have been pretty swell. No problems with anyone plus the food was delicious.

Louis had joined the football team and was surprising not the best person their. The ages were ranging from highschool to about 35. Some of the players looked like they would have taken down Ronaldo and Messi.

He had been practicing with the varsity team hoping to play in the next game. Louis needed some type of excersice with all the good food he was obtaining at Home.

To be honest, Lou didn't know whether or not he misses his old life back in earth. He may have missed the people, but definitely not the events that took place. Some were good, like graduation, but other like the car crash not so much.

"It's nice to be home." Whispered Lou at around 5 o'clock. He decided to venture towards the shower, by not before ordering Penne LA vodka and a sprite. On workout days he treated himself to something that had a little more calories.

Inside the Shower was 4 showerheads shooting at Evey muscle on Lou's acting body. He didn't want to he soar tomorrow, so he took a little extra time. Wrapping the towel around his middle, Louis shuffled away into the bedroom.

Lotioning evey part if his shaved body, Lou asked himself if it was normal that he didn't like body hair. Most guys thought it was extremely masculine having the hairy legs and under arms. Not him.

Bring up his grey sweatpants and blue sweatshirt, Louis danced into the other room. Excited for the food that was going to be inside him in a matter of minutes. There was more than he expected though.

So he crawled into the bed and moved to watch more criminal minds on Netflix. Rewatchig most of the ones he loves just because he forgot who did what in it. Thought the show began to become more intense when he got to the ninth season.

The little lad began to get tired early around 11 pm, which was the time Lou went to bed in highschool. Slowly rising, the boy brushed his teeth and went to the bathroom quietly.
~~~~~
In the middle of the night Louis heard rustling of the curtains. Attached to his bedroom was a balcony/sunroom that was surrounded by glass. To get through them you would have to use magic.

Rising from his bed, the small lad looked around in the darkness and saw nothing. Shaking it off, Lou got up to retrieve a glass of water. He stumbled around running into the objects in his foreign place.

Cascading across the floor, Lou got out a glass water bottle and filled it to the top. He snapped the top on and slid the side lock so nothing would spill out.

There was a click sound like someone opening of a door, only Louis couldn't make out where it was coming from. Assuming it was someone entering their own apartment from the bars across the street, Louis made his way back to his room.

Entering quickly, he turned around and shut the door. The young adult, Climbed into bed, everything seemed normal until he shifted, turning his head, and fluttered his eyes open.

He was met with the sight of the scariest thing he has every seen in his whole life. Keeping himself from screaming, Lou observes the demon like thing. It has black wings, and was hairy all over, will piercing green eye that looked as if they belonged to a human. It had horns and sharp teeth poking out as it slept.

Louis started to slowly creep out of his bed, only to be grabbed by cat like claws. Before he could tell for help, he was flipped under the being and his throat was covered. "Where do you think your going?" It growled and gnawed on my ear drawing blood.

The boy couldn't breath, clawing at the demons clasp, the monster eventually let a little air threw, but not enough for him to speak. "Your probably wondering who I am. That's the normal question that people ask when they see me," spoke the emerald eye creature. "We're going to have a little bit if fun."

Thanks for reading I love you guys please vote,comment and leave suggestions ly!