8.

Hey guys I'm its been a long time and to be honest I have no excuse besides being lazy. I made this chapter extra long just for you, over 1500 words yayy! Ly all.

It wasn't long till Louis and his Irish Lad were off to soccer practice. Bouncing up and down all the way to the football field, Louis began to be nervous. He did not want embarrass himself in front of a new pal, Niall may make fun of him.

Thankfully, his thoughts were cut short by the car abruptly stopping. Bright, blue bags began loading off a gigantic truck in front if them. The sight forced Louis recalled his coaches uttering a sentence or two about new equipment.

Jumping for joy, the small, curvy male ran out of the car into the chilly air of the fall. Still a warm temperature for soccer the team still possessed the out doors field until later notice. Niall began to struggle to keep up with his pal, however he eventually caught up to him.

"Your a little slow there Nialler," Louis laughed. "If you're going to practice with the boys you're going to have to move faster than that you little shit." When the last word left his smooth then lips Louis immediately regretted it. A few moments later there was a shock in his left arm causing him to stumble a bit.

"Gosh, I hate these things. Why doesn't heaven allow cursing?" Lou rolled his eyes making his way to the Stone cold locker rooms where his teammates awaited him. Niall shrugged the question off, not knowing if the statement was meant to have an answer or not.

Louis handed Niall a jersey and a pair of gym shorts. The Irish lad already obtained his cleats from the rental stand in the entrance for guest players. Many of the people who sat around the locker room were hella intimidating. Muscles showing through their shirts and calf muscle bigger than the smaller boys biceps.

On the field Louis often used his small build against the bigger fellows since he could run faster. Slide tackling became 10 times as easy since there was no struggle to fit between their legs.

Lacing up the last of his cleats, Louis made his way over to the exit of the locker room. His tannish skin was met with the cool autumn breeze once more before he began to jog to the middle of the field. The line up is just for head count, then all the players would grab a partner and split up into two different teams.

Louis was forced to reject his usually partner, standing besides Nialler so he wouldn't be alone. John, Louis' regular teammate was disappointed, but found a new partner in no time. "Do you know how to even play soccer?" Louis whisper shouted in his flat neighbors ear.
"Yes, I'm pretty good if I do say so myself."
"Guess who's cocky, pretty good won't get you very far in this arena, Love." The team captain of the blue team selected the group of Lads, meaning they would be versing the green team.
Green had obtained the best player seeing as they gained the privilege of selecting first.

The game started out smoothly, Louis had ran up and down the field for what felt like one thousand times. Playing midfielder wasn't easy, but it was his favorite position to take on the field. Niall began to have breathing issues after about ten minutes if play causing him to sit out for the whole game. Pretty good , he say, he's about as good as how round his ass is.