10.

To say Louis was shocked would have been an understatement. Why would this happen to him? The church boy from Doncaster who never did anything wrong.

"Now, Louis I know you might be surprised, however heaven isn't so great," Moving his hand over the younger boy's thigh he was quickly shoved off. With his eyes wide, Louis moved towards the door, running as fast as his little legs could take him.

Harry didn't bother going after him, since his confidence was already low. Finding that anyone in this castle could catch his plump ass in a matter of seconds would only scare him more. The taller man took another sip of his Whisky, pondering a plan to transition the goody two shoes into a needy, horny boyfriend.

Not many individuals would be glad they made it to hell, arriving in the underworld isn't just anyone's goal. Especially not Louis'. There was no way he strived to be surrounded by "flesh eating monsters" and "forced to work day and night". Harry did not seem like the Devil that was written inside the holy books. He has never heard that Satan possessed curly locks of hair and normal human hands, not claws.

Coming to the conclusion that all of the demons must have an alternate form, Lou made it back to his room. Shutting the door, he was met with the doorknob which contained no lock. Once Louis looked up he could see latches on the door, they hovered about 30 inches above Louis' hand meaning his short arms couldn't reach them.

'I guess I'll have to get a chair. ' Finally Louis had found what he was looking for making sure that it was stable enough to stand on. Rising to his tip toes the English boy switched the latch to the lock side. Not knowing the lock triggers an alarm on Harry's. Computer system.

The lock was only to be used if the Army of Angels would come down and attack. He had placed Louis in the since it was the safest room in the humongous castle. This alarm was a high pitched noise, only being heard by the demons. Activating battle form, eyes go black, their teeth and nails go sharp, nightblood drips from bodies as the black wings escape from their backs.

Overall, the situation wasn't a good one, little did Louis know that the door never locked. However a sheet of metal enclosed the door. The only one who get through it was Sir Satan himself.

The castle began to become hectic with demons all around, ready to protect their king from the angels. Though they were referred to as angel not everyone was. They were just as vicious as demons in times of war or battle.

Harry ran towards his control room, the only thing that could stop the monsters from attacking was to scream the code over the intercom. This code was suppose to never be used except in desperate situations. Meaning, the code was not very appropriate in sane people's minds. The language spoken was those of demons.

"Louis έχει ένα ωραίο πισινό," he yelled . One by one, almost all of a sudden the chaos began to diminish from the castle. Demons returning to their human like form. Lou scooted towards the door, revealing himself from the pile of blankets devouring him.

Peaking through the crack, the smaller boy wandered through the halls once again, looking for answers. Remembering the path back to the Devil titled Harry's room, he entered without permission. It had been 30 minutes since the incident in the kingdom, the Devil craved a cold shower.

Patience was not the boy's strong point, however he decided to guide himself to the taller man's bed. There was a long wait, Tomlinson gazed upon the large fireplace, tan couches sitting in front of a TV screen. There were to big chairs with a coffee table. On the large walls, racks of alcohol filled place, brands he didn't even recognize.

A large bed he sat upon was the most comfortable piece of furniture. Furry pillows laid across the top, ranging from small to large; about 7 feet tall. Unfortunately, Louis' thoughts were interrupted by a low baritone voice, "Look at you, all spread out for me, huh?" The younger lad was greeted with the sight of the curly haired man whose body was easy on the eyes. Thoughts of the older man fuxking him into the mattress came into mind, but he forced them back.

Lou blushed a crimson red while muttering a shut up under his breath. It was not his fault, he was striving to reach all four corners of the bed at the same time. Honestly, he looked like a small kid on the 10 by 15 bed built for a king. The king of Hell.

"I want answers, I want to go back to the only safe haven I've ever known. You will tell me what is happening and why I am in the place I am taught to despise."

"Now, baby boy. Why don't we take the questions one by one?" The towel swooshes side to side against the long curls encasing Harry's face. Dropping it pulling a sheer white t shirt over his head, revealing the tip of his chest tattoos. These actions may or may not have gotten the small boy plopped on the bed flustered.

"Fine, first never call be baby boy, I AM A GROWN MAN," Lou shouted. "Next, why was I chosen to be taken down into the gates of hell?" The stripping continued as Lou looked away, avoiding the gaze of the Devils' member as he didn't slip on boxer briefs.

"Well Bab--, Tomlinson you're here because I chose to save you from the horrible life you have up there. I will provide further information as soon as you adapt to the new surrounding down here. That safe Haven, humans call heaven is a corrupted system, that will soon be revealed."

"Okay?!? Well, since you have no proof, I would like a one way ticket back to the place I came from!" By this time, the Devilish man slipped on Grey sweatpants, dick print visible down his leg.

"I'm not sending your little ass back to the world above," Harry scooted onto the bed and under the covers, Louis inching away,"Now come snuggle with me baby cakes."

"Wahhh", Louis had scooted too much to the left, stumbling over the side of the 5 foot tall bed. A fit of giggles erupted from Harry's mouth, kicking the covers all over the place. This action caused Louis to have frown, storming out the room.

"I'm sorry baby cakes, come backkk, The devil whined, however Lou kept walking. "Goodnight baby boy."

"Goodnight and I'm not your baby cakes or boy," shouted Louis while stomping all the way to his corridors.

Hello guys, I hope you loved this chapter as much as I love you!

Thoughts on how Louis and Harry have gotten along?

If anyone has a pic of harry in sweats send it to me thanks!

Thoughts on Louis' nickname ?

Thoughts on what should happen next?