13.

Longest Chapter Yet, over 2.2k words!!! There is action ;)))

Harry managed to escort Louis to the Devil's room safely. The streets were emptied because of the curfew and the only sounds were bats soaring from each building and house. Harry's mansion was in view and most of the staff began peering through the Windows, sensing their master's steps.

 Harry's mansion was in view and most of the staff began peering through the Windows, sensing their master's steps

Instructing Sebastian to run the hot bath in his bedroom, the devil brought Louis upstairs. Guiding his cold, scared, and dirty body across his crimson and black sheets. "Sir, the water has reached your. Desired temperature. I have placed the towels and washcloths on the counter," with these words the butler made his way out of the room and down the spiral stairs in one jump.

Louis still happened to be asleep until the second he hit burning water. Since the small lad was still considered an angel, he lacked the healing properties of a demon. Angels can only heal other people,  while demons keep the power for themselves in times of need.

Blinking his eyes slowly, Louis could smell the aroma of lavender and bergamot travel up his nose. The relaxing smells calmed his hyper active brain as the bubbly water began to turn a faded red. Blood started to shed from his wounds only to stop once Harry applied black rose extract to the bath. The cuts were beginning to start forming back together, unfortunately there was pain involved. It felt as if the two open side were forced to be sewn back into an intertwining pattern. Screams could be heard throughout the home, whimpering as Harry just looked on with dark eyes. He was still angered by the past events, his current thoughts drowning out the excruciating pitched pleads from the boy in front of him.

 He was still angered by the past events, his current thoughts drowning out the excruciating pitched pleads from the boy in front of him

Not until the demon feels clawing at his skin, does he snap back into reality. Tears streaming down his baby's face as his pain began to finish once the petals had melted into the water. The only thing left on Louis were slight scars that still seeped small amounts of blood, almost unnoticeable in the darkened water.

Harry exited the room, heading towards the dining bar to grab some scotch. Instructing one of his servants to help Louis put on his pajamas and climb into his bed. The man did as he was told, not letting Louis out of his sight as the clothes rubbed against his newly healed bruises.He wanted nothing more than to crawl into to a little ball and cry about what has happened. The warm sheets covered his satin clothes, recognizing the bed as Harry's. The smell of his cologne was intriguing and something about it made Louis feel safe. Dosing off seconds later, not hearing the door creak open revealing his savior.