18.

Not many people could sleep soundly right next to the devil. Louis was not afraid, he had been so cruel and rude to the man Without trying to understand him or asking any questions. He wanted to know all about Harry, what his past was like and how did he become the ruler of Hell. Unfortunately, when Lou awoke Satan had left the bed and began to plan for daily meetings and check ups in how weapons were developing. The majority of demons fight without using a weapon, being able breath fire and claw their way into a victims heart.

Angels are considered cowards, attacking in surprise it's long distance weapons. Their main power is healing soldiers who are injured during battle. To compete equally with the other species, demons will have to adjust from hand and hand combat to shooting and pouncing once getting closer. If killed, soldiers leave the after life and sleep peacefully for the rest of eternity. Both sides have taken prisoners before and tortured them for answers and plans of the other side. Solider would return back to Heaven with broken bones and only severed parts of the Demon prisoners would return to Hell, unrevivable.

Losing a large amount of people is not good for either side since they don't reproduce, but wait for people on Earth to die. This was going to end up taking some lives, that's inevitable, but Hell wanted to burry no more than 100 bodies before the end. Harry had worked hard with the consoles and the army to deliver a plan that had the minimum amount of death. Attacking from hideouts and having a mixture of all different levels of the army on each site to manage the soldiers was going to work. Even though using long distance weapons isn't the way of Hell, it is necessary to change to have a chance against their rivals. Nurses and doctors would be present at each station to provide emergency care. Everything seemed flawless, it all depends on whether or not the angels attack the same way as last time.

Hacking into Heaven's electrical and TelePrompTer is crucial for exposing to work. On Earth, Heaven is believed to be a place of flawless life and a perfect setting for death. It may be for some people, but definitely no for all. Secret things go on in Heaven, things that no one wants to imagine would occur. People of power act differently in front of new comers than they will in front of people who are attend the academy.  Oh, the academy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During the last week, Louis has attempted to avoid Harry and succeeded. Much to his dismay, this was not deemed a challenging task since the older man was constantly in meeting of peace and meetings of war. Louis realized that he missed the occasionally snarky comments or the slight squeeze of his bum when the Devil strolled by acting like nothing happened. In Hell, everyone has a job and without one life can become extremely boring very quickly. Louis still had his job, but the documents Styles needed filing were confidential. Lou has not proven that he is fully devoted to the Underworld which means he can not touch the files.

Louis was not  the only  missing the company, Zayn and Niall have barely had sex since they are consoles of the war. Sometimes not sleeping for 3 days making sure every division is ready for attack and the weapons are loaded. There were limited bullets held by hand only machines were fully loaded in each region. The two Levels, elite and Demon Defense held guns. Most demons belonged to the general army fought with their claws and fire breath or just carried net shooters, controlled the machines and used electric weapons which temporarily paralyzed. The flying vehicles called hawkziles are used to get around. Everyday they have to be tweaked or made sure they have enough fuel to go towards an enemy during sky fights.

Harry did not have the luxury  to even ponder about having sexual encounters with Louis

Harry did not have the luxury  to even ponder about having sexual encounters with Louis. His mind needed to be focused, but he admits to letting his mind drift in the shower late at night occasionally. He had to prevent himself from achieving blue balls somehow. Compared to must countries on earth, the defense was relatively calm for this war.

About every 10 years the battle occurs amongst the two groups since they refuse to sign a peace treaty. Heaven wants to dethrone Harry and have a trusted angel rule over Hell and assign the demons to work under Heaven. The devil is never going to let this happen. Harry in the other hand wants the nobles of heaven exposed for the academy that is hidden from the everyday people.

Without a doubt a community will be left devastated if either side got their deal.  Fighting to keep Hell a free place, one where demons aren't slaves to the angels is what Harry fights for. This cause is not more important than exposing Heaven, but right now being free is his main focus.

~
At dinner time, Harry actually sat at the head of the Table and Louis sat right next to him. The dinner was delicious like always, but something about gazing upon The Devils' face cause Louis to enjoy his meal much more. It was Wednesday and dinner was about to finish. The conversations today were about the hardships of war and how some soldiers missed having time to go have a night on the town and drink at bars while trying pick up men or woman.

After the meal everyone was advise to meet back into the cafeteria for a safety meeting and the procedures of locking down the castle. The castle has all the documents and Heaven can not get close to them, "Guards will be posted at every entrance and exit on both sides of the door. Two pairs for each and if the castle is invaded, which should not happen. There is a map of escape routes and secret tunnels through most of the walls. Please take this packet for the list, it provides all the information needed and where to pick up a supplies bag and what is included in the bag." Harry finished when reaching the last table handing each and bunch to pass down fellow soldiers.
"We will now talk about the proce..." Harry couldn't finish because a loud buzz interrupted him. MMMM MMMM MMMM, this is the emergency response system. Hawkzile No. 078 has reported Heaven Ravziles surrounding the mother ship are seen 75 miles out and 120 degrees Northwest. Approaching at the speed of 90 miles per hour and should arrive in 40 minutes."

This message repeated 3 times before Harry spoke, " you heard the speakers, report to your assigned positions.  This starts now!"

••••••••••
I apologize for the late update I am working out a schedule that gets out updates at least (Bare minimum) once a month! Ilygsm, thanks for not abandoning this story!😂❤️❤️