9.

Louis had woken up to a new surrounding. He began to think it was a dream until he saw Niall come into the dark space. All of The memories of last night were replaying in his mind beginning to sketch it's way back into the poor boy's brain. "Where am I, Niall? Is that even your real name, are there even more lies you have told me?" Louis spoke sternly, slightly stumbling towards the end, tears threaten their way forward.

The lights shocked on frightening the young adult, however the electricity was enlightening. Facing towards the bed, Louis noticed he was huddle in the corner of a huge bedroom, probably the size of his pint sized loft back on earth. There was a stair case starting at the floor that lead to a level two loft opening. Bookshelves filled the space along with a couch and TV as Louis could see. Overall the room was certainly extraordinary, Louis made sure to thank God for being blessed with a non dungeon setting.

"Ah, Louis still have that spunk in you, huh. Get yourself cleaned up and into the pair of clothes in the door to your right." There was a long pause until, "I have a special guest I want you to meet. He's a good friend of mine."

Though Louis was definitely not comfortable in his situation, a hot bath sounded just right. Strolling towards the connecting bathroom, Louis gazed upon a pink striped box with a black ribbon wrapped around it. He guessed his outfit was inside, based on the packaging, Louis knew he wasn't going to fancy his new attire.

There was a shelf of bath bombs lining the wall, peaking his interest. Selecting the white, blue, and green on he turned on the water and about 30 jets emptied into the huge tube. Only taking two minutes to fill a desirable length until Lou dropped the bath bomb in. The colors fizzed and his bath turned the perfect colors. Hopping into his new found treasure, the British boy lad in the bath for about 30 minutes falling asleep twice. His fingers began to prune as well.

Standing up since the water ran cold, Louis grabbed the biggest towel he has ever seen, engulfing his whole body twice. He admired the hump of his bum in the mirror beside him. Moving on to opening the box, Louis slowly unwrapped the black ribbon to be greeted by a grey pair of Calvin Klein and expensive feeling leggings.

Mentally praising the choosers choice, his eyes adverted to a red sweater that was cropped. "Thanks so much, now my huge belly will show." Lou now cursed who ever chose these garments, however he put them on.

Peaking at his outfit Louis didn't mind the attire, but he hated it at the same time. He was raised not to feel comfortable in women's clothes, dealing with it until he could find a closet for a male. The bathroom was nice and warm he didn't want to exit the only safe haven he had grasped in the hour of being kidnapped.

Moving slowly towards the door, Louis walked into the carpet covered floors until he reaches the hallway. The long cordoors confused the young lad since he was in a castle. "I told you to come get me when you were done, there's no way you could find the place were going by yourself." Niall's voiced creped from behind the corner where he leaned.

"I could do it if I wanted to, that's what my mom used to say." Louis however stopped what he was doing and turned to follow Niall down a path. Where he was lead to another room however this one had a light up dresser and and almost every hair and makeup product Lou had seen in this life time.

The absolutely most beautiful girl Louis has ever sewn requested him to sit upon the relaxing black chair. Laying a black cloth over his new outfit so no hair or water would fall upon the knits. She first washed his hair with a strawberry keylime set with blowing it out, causing it to fluff all over the place without a problem. The brush just smoothed through his hair almost like he was a little kitten.