Character Answers

Here it is ;))))

Harry (The devil)

You Called Louis your baby boy last chapter. Is he yours now? If so, you better not think you own him.(HesAFoolForHim)

Well, I haven't officially claimed him, but let's just say no one is allowed to touch him without my permission, okay? Once he agrees to be mine I will treat him well as long as he doesn't disobey me.

How did you find Louis? And what do u want to do to him? p,s ur hot / What are you planning on doing with my son?

I have eyes in most parts of Heaven, when I find someone I like, I set my mind on saving them from the mistaken safe place. If I had to list all the things I want to do to Louis, oh we will be here for a while Love.

Did you take Louis to fuck?

His bum is quite nice, and I bet he's very responsive. However, he's not the only demon in Hell with a nice body to fuck, trust me. There are feelings hiding under my actions, Don't get me wrong I will have sex with him.

Take care of my Hedgehog please. (stylinsonfetish)

Sure thing ;)

Do you have Magical Powers like a wizard?

I can jump from buildings, cast spells and have incredible strength. I guess so.

How far would you go to protect Louis? Would you risk everything him or die trying? What went through your mind when Louis went missing? Am I worried about Louis? (smile4me)

Now this is difficult, probably not, if I die there will never someone as smart as myself in the throne. Zayn would have to take my place, but I will try my hardest to protect the lad. Probably some of the worst thoughts in my life, however nothing was what I expected it to be.

Im finally where I belong in hell, but how do you work this shower? (larrier) I have some complaints about the A/C in my room. (RagguRagga) I expect Hell in tip top shape for when I arrive and take care of Lewis.(pansexualjizz) Can i rule beside you? (XxSoulSorcerrerxX)

The showers turn to the right for hot water. The a/c in the room is fine, I'll gladly move you to the room with hot lava if you wish. Hell will most likely be standing when you arrive, hope you enjoy your stay and I will care for louis. No, you can't rule with me, your a weak human, no offense and cool username.

What attracted you to Louis? (HxrryLouisLove)HOw do you feel about Louis being the Devil's bae? Is Harry attractive to you? (RagguRagga)

Louis had a spunky attitude and is very pretty, almost feminine in a way. He has a lot of potential in my opinion. I, Harry am the Devil and I am not very happy since he isn't really my bae yet. Harry is very attractive if I do say so myself *shifts tie*

Louis (The Angel)

Do you think you will ever leave hell?

Nah, not anytime soon, hopefully I can get the hell out of here soon though :)

HOw do u feel about Harry? Will you try to like Harry? Could you ever have feelings for Harry? What are your thoughts on Harry? What do you hate most?

I hate the man a little less. Will I try to like him? If he doesn't get on my nerves. Feelings for the Devil will never happen no matter what he does, well maybe if he's sweet, but it will take a while. Harry is a tall , demanding, controlling, manipulating, kind of caring person. HIs attitude, and his nickname for me.