19.

Harry looked around a little worried, but nonetheless started to begin taking authority of the frantic demons getting ready for battle. He yells over the rustling and movement, " We have 40 minutes for the Hawkziles to get in position. Our goal is not to kill, but in means critical self defense murder can be an option. Be prepared and fight with all your power. Don't underestimate them, don't underestimate yourself." Unfortunately even though the demon defense has tried to map out the war as much as they could the battle is unpredictable. Anything can happen, anything can go wrong. The clock is ticking and it's only a matter of minutes before the life of his citizens lied in his hands. There will be bloodshed and loss soon.

The devil was pacing around, gripping the wooden clipboard hard enough to see the white of his knuckles

The devil was pacing around, gripping the wooden clipboard hard enough to see the white of his knuckles. Making sure everyone equipped in their proper uniforms, he remembered the feathered hair, blue eyed boy that happened to be a resident of hell at the moment. "Shit." He whispered under his breath. Frantically, his eyes scanned all over looking for the short figure. When his eyes land on a confused, frazzled Louis he could tell the boy was weighing his options on how to escape this chaos. While the demon soldiers kneeled, chanted and listened to the war cries from each station, Harry made a swift move toward Tomlinson.

"Louis, go to my room and lock the door. You hear me? No matter what, don't open the door even if you hear screams or cries for help. DO.NOT.OPEN.THE.DOOR. for anyone but me, Niall, or one of my most trusted men. Even though Demon Defense is trained I am still the strongest which means if you have to leave the Room hid until you find me." Harry sternly told the stubborn boy. Louis wanted to argue back or use his usual sass but by the tone of Harry's voice he decided that wouldn't be the smartest idea. Harry was basically gloating about his fire breathing powers and making Louis feel completely defenseless. Before he left to run quicker than the Flash towards Harry's room, he gazed into Harry's eyes that have turned to a darker shade.

"Harry, I need you to come back. How am I supposed to make it out alive if you can't even escort me. Don't get too hurt, but it's not like I care or anything." The devil just looked into the beautiful blue eyes that put the ocean to shame while rolling his own forest ones. He noticed how truly beautiful Louis is. His longish brown hair that's not as long as Harry's' and the small beads of sweat dripping down his face causing his bangs to stick to his head. The way he scrunched up his nose when trying hard not to have a caring attitude. Subconsciously, Harry found himself nodding yes, for a second forgetting the pure and utter chaos around him.

That's when out of the corner he can spot the white of an angel's armor in the distance, lined in gold appearing innocent. Knowing the uniform will soon be painted in his fellow soliderś blood, he thought how the suites will show the true personality of Angels. The war has officially begun and it is unpredictable. With the upgrade in weapons and more soldiers than ever before the Demons had a chance to expose the cruelties of heaven once and for all.

Angels are fighting demons. The light against the dark. Who's the real hero though? Which side do you root for? God or The Devil.

Venturing out into the battlefield, the Devil did not aim to kill anyone unless he was attacked first. He has made many attempts each war to not dirty his sleeves with the color red, but each time it never worked. Why attack the devil? Angels are ignorant, they are fed knowledge that is not necessarily true in all cases. Taught that they were the most powerful creatures in the universe, this happens to be true. But Harry was an angel, he was God's favorite a century ago back. An angel sentenced to demon realm withholds power that no one else understands, power that only Styles can only possess.

Gearing his hawkzile into the direction of explosion, Harry was confronted by an angel with medium length hair and bright green eyes, similar to his own but lacking darkness. The goal of the angels was to capture and kill the Devil, a drastic decision to try and attack Harry was made. Managing To knock the man off his ride, Harry catches him by the neck and lifts the angel up a foot hearing the angel attempt to collect air in his fragile lungs. As the white jumpsuit tightened underneath Styleś large black, Harry's eyes have become completely dark, just the sight could scare any soul. There is a loud yelp as the angel is thrown against the nearby rock, sliding down while closing his eyes, left unconscious.

A sigh escapes Harry's full lips. "I didn't expect to get blood on my hands so early, he was pretty cute too. Youngsters these days, thinking they can overpower the King at such a young age with a lack of power." Lifting up his radio, Harry signalled for cleanup crew to pick up the body and bring the young lad to one of the rooms under the castle, where captives are held until after the war.

Harry began to glide towards where multiple soldiers stood, his precious thoughts filled with the dangers that were about to occur. Even if he could defeat the angel in his sleep, does not mean his team would be able to suffer the same fate. Regret starts to take over his whole body. Being worried about other problems like the safety of Louis, and whether or not he should have signed the treaty presented in the past needed to go to the back of his mind. He would not survive long enough if his head was not in the war.

On the other hand, the castle was close to becoming invaded. Unplanned the defense near the castle was taken by surprise with tear gas, ridden the demon of their sense of smell and scent. Angels have always been known as cunning and cowards, this is the farthest they have gone, killing or harming the demons affected by the gas at their weakest state. What a bunch of bitches.

Louis began to hear the commotion once the screaming commenced from villagers and non-soldiers harboring inside the castle for safety. Nothing was more important than the citizens to Harry, he allowed those who could not hide in time shelter in his own home. The children began to cry, but the angels did not dare to capture a life of an innocent. There main goal was to find any council or Demon defense to use for ransom or to torture until all the underworldś secrets were spilled. Nothing was worse than torture in Heaven, the soldiers had no mercy, only their brainwashed minds beating the answers out of an individual.

Louis wanted to go back to Heaven all this time, but for some reason this felt off all he wanted to do was run away from the men in white coats. The small boy began to sprint towards Harryś room after being spotted by one of the soldiers. He was suspected to be important since he was on the upper level of the home. Harryś directions rushed through his head as he repeated them while running towards the master bedroom where Sebastian was waiting for him. Ready to fend off any predator with his skill of distractions, throwing knifes was his specialty, but cleaning them after along with the stained carpet was never fun.

Locking the door behind him, Louis made his way to the center of the room where he could watch over all sides as he overheard the many angels mocking Sebastian for thinking he could take them all on. Laughing as they were impaled with kitchen knife and struck in the eyes with forks as sharp as needles, Louis lost track of his situation. Though he was scared he began to calm down knowing Sebby was guarding the door, but who was guarding the balcony, who was watching over the bathroom windows. The answer was no one. Louis knew this that's what scared him and that's what should have.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Guys, I have officially updated and I would like to thank my co writer for starting off th chapter and allowing me to edit it. Thank you very much mukescottonball ILY