22.

Warning : Rape and Sexual Assault
(DM for summary if Needed)
Harry looked around in awe as all the warrior angels began to retreat to their ships. This has never happened before, it is usually a fight till it's only God standing. Running towards the tattered mansion, The Devil called upon Zayn and Ashton to join him in the search for his precious lover. The trio did not skip an inch of the upper floors and eventually all of them stumbled upon the basement. Styles descended first followed by Ashton, then Zayn. The lights were still flickering allowing the bloody scene to reach their eyes. Dismembered bodies hanged from the ceiling, limbs sprawled across the floor.  Lying in the middle of the room was a gold and white envelope addressed to Harry in cursive letters. Each corner was speckled with blood and the back was tucked in instead of licked closed.

Harry proceeded to open it and worry filled his eyes,
" Hello Styles.
As you can probably tell we have taken back something that was rightfully ours. Louis was a very naughty boy during his "vacation " here in the underworld and bad boys must be judged and punished. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about since you were a bad angel once. Yes?"

Harry took a deep breath before repeatedly beating one of the hanging bodies as if it was a punching bag. Everyone stared as chunks of their fellow solider flew passed them until there was only a head left. This note brought back the memories of Harry's short time in the world above.

Harry was 16 when he passed away in 2010. He was the son of an organized crime boss and was caught between the crossfire of the silver skulls and the white panthers. Styles' father was the leader of the white panthers and hid away while his son along with other men fought. The enemy was seeking revenge for the 2,000,000 dollars worth of stolen drugs. Unfortunately, the drugs costed Harry his life.

He arrived in heaven the same way Louis did, assuming he was in the safe haven that he dreamed of. However, Harry could never figure out why he arrived in heaven instead of hell. He never participated in activities falling under the category of 'holy' and he wasn't baptized. Not once did he pray to god or repent, but he was still here.

Not long after his arrival, Harry was off to a bad start. His temptation for male contact only grew when he practiced with the soccer team. In the locker room, Styles had to avoid staring at the naked bodies just to keep his member soft. One day he discovered another male, Noah, who had similar temptations as himself. Let's just say, their chemistry was quite nice. Their relationship carried on for months until they were caught on a security camera in the elevator. Both boys were questioned separately and told completely different excuses for their sins.

Harry's reason was not an excuse, he loved Noah and he said Noah loved him as well. However, Noah told the investigators, "he was forced into the relationship and often Harry was aggressive". He wanted to save his name and it did not matter that Harry would suffer because of this. Harry was aggressive, but both partners enjoyed the sex. 

After the interrogation, Noah was set free and given "much needed" counseling for the "rapes". Harry was arrested and charged. He was sentenced to hell, but not the hell he lives in now. A hell worse than any jail cell on earth. Harry was blindfolded and transported to the basement of the citadel. The citadel is where god works and all of his employees are housed.