1:Loving Dead

Chapter 1: Artemis's POV

I walked down the dimly lit hallway. It was like any other Friday night. My curly red fell nicely down my waist. The hallway seemed to be forever. I finally reached the conference room. I opened the door and walked in.

"Artemis." Jordin nodded his head at me while looking at the files on his desk. There seven people in the UNH. Jordin, Alec, Victor, and Eric where the guys in the UNH. Cyrene, Diana and me where the girls. UNH stood for Underground Night Hunters.

We killed the creatures in the night. Like vampires, werewolves, and demons. Real vampires are not like the ones you read in book. There evil and cunning and use their beauty to capture there pray. The sun burns them and so does holy grounds.

Werewolves are also evil beast. More wolf then man. They attack at night mostly when their prey is alone and drags there body’s to a deserted place. They also die if you get them on holy ground.

Now demons were the worst. I lost my little sister to a demon. I had to kill her so her soul wouldn’t be condemned. A demon had bit her and ran off leaving her to change.

I wish I could’ve cured her but you can’t cure a demon bite. Demons are like a mixture of vampires and werewolves. They have humped back and run on 4 legs but bite and suck blood for food. There disgusting so they don’t come out during the day.

Most children of the night call us hunters or huntresses. It’s true we do humans don’t know about the world they live in except for us. Were all orphans and have been for four years. Were all 18 and are families were really close together.

One day we were all out in the middle of the night from a movie we just saw. Six or seven vampires jumped out. We hid behind are parents. No match for them. Six vampires to four parents. Cyrene, Diana, and Jordin hid behind their mom and dad. Victor and Alec hid behind their dad. I hid behind mine and Eric hid behind his.

The lead vampire with the scruffy blonde hair put his hands in front of him.

"Di nuovo lontano, lontano ha lasciato di nuovo quelli che hanno sofferto vengono il foward e lasciano il poco uno va" He whispered. I think it was Italian. Suddenly I and my friends were thrown back, hitting the wall. The vampires took are parents snapping their necks. There fangs popped out and bit into their skin.

I started to cry as they took the lifeless bodies and left. That was when we were fourteen; We decided that we were going to kill them. To hunt them down and make them suffer. Now we kill any that might be harm to humans.

Six years later and we finally found the vampires who killed are parents and made them suffer. We put them on holy ground during daylight. It was a lot of fun.

The Loving Dead were the group who tried to protect their little creatures. Mostly made up of vampires and werewolves. We found out about them a year later after becoming the UNH.

"Hey Artemis! Who all is going out tonight?" Cyrene came up to me a big smile on her face. He long brown hair flowing around her body. Diana came standing right beside her sister. She had long blonde hair.

"I think Victor, Alec, and Eric" They both smiled and walked off. The UNH was underground that way we worried about no one finding out. I looked over at the clock and it was already ten.

"Vic! Alec! Eric! Time to go!" Victor and Eric were like one of those hot emo guys. They both had black hair and nice toned body’s. Alec had light brown hair and had a soft face. His body was also toned and strong.

Victor and Eric groaned as Alec got the supplies for tonight. I looked over at Jordin. He ran a hand through his spiky blonde hair while looking at the files. Jordin had a nice body he wasn’t as tough as the other guys mostly because he stood at the base.

"Alright were going to go kick some creature’s ass!" Eric yelled as they walked out the door. I looked over to see Cyrene and Diana watching mtvs Teen Wolf.

"No!" Cyrene shouted standing up. "It can’t be him! No!" Diana had her eyes glued to the tv and Jordin was trying to keep in a chuckle. I walked over to Jordin and patted him on the back.

"Remember it’s your sister." I smiled at it while he looked up at me.

"I know." He rolled his eyes looking at his sister Cyrene she was still standing looking at the tv. "I see she also got the popcorn everywhere."

"I don’t think it crossed her mind when she was trying to tell the people it couldn’t be him." He laughed at me. Diana was eating the popcorn white she continued staring at the tv sitting Indian style.

"So are you, Diana, and Cyrene on tomorrows shift?" I nodded my head. We stayed up all night just to make sure no night crawlers would attack humans.

"When that show goes off you guys are going to clean up the living room. Sense it has popcorn everywhere." The mumbled an okay to busy in there show.

"Well I’m going to bed night Jordin."

"Night." I walked down the hallway and came to the last door. I walked in change into a pari of Sophie shorts and tank top and climbed into my bed and went to sleep.