5:Loving Dead

I walked down the hall, my high heels clicking against the pavement.

"So what exactly are yo you going to talk to him about?" Diana walked right beside me still wearing her hunting gear from early this morning. When it came to stuff like this she was always my wing-man. Or in this case wing girl.

I opened the door to see the leach sitting there staring at the wall. "Finally! Wheres the food!?" He looked at us with blood thirsty eyes.

"We didn't bring you food but you know what we did bring?" Diana said looked at him. "Are questions!" Eric bursted in saying.

"Eric get out." He sighed walking out,closing the door behind him.

"Alright go ahead ask." He bluntly said as he laid down.

"Uh alright well what were you doing last night? Were you meeting anyone?" i said sitting on the cool metal cabinet while Diana leaned against the wall.

"No just getting a snack." He avoided my eyes while the door burst opened again.

"Lies!!!" Eric screamed pointing a finger at him.

"Don't worry i got this." Diana started to shove Eric out of the room leaving me and Blade alone.

"Okay to be truthful i really don't know what to ask." i laughed to myself. He shook his head and looked up at me past his hair.

"Ow! Diana get off of me!" I herd Eric screamed from outside. I shooked out of my daze.

"Ive got to go handle this. I'll see you later." Heading for the door.

"Kay see you later." He mumbled. I opened  the door to see Eric on the floor with a angry Diana on top of him a fist pulled back.

"Diana get off of him. Eric stop bothering her. " I turned around read to head back to my room.

"What you aint  going to help me?" He stammered.

"Nope." I popped the p and walked into the living room to see Cyrene and Jordin watching ghost busters.

Victor and Drake where playing go fish on the counter. "You got any three's?" Drake asked looking at Victor with one eyebrow raised.

"Damn you." He mutterred two three's at Drake.

"Yes! I win!" He said slamming all four three's. Victor raised out of his chair tackling Drake to the ground. Oh, they will handle it out themselves.

"So how do it go with the leech?" Jordin looked up at me turning his gaze from the tv.

"Not really i mean you had Eric interrupting me and i didn't have any questions to ask."

"Then why did you stay up all last night?"

"I don't know maybe because you wouldn't let me sleep till you beat me at uno."

"Well i was going to win.." He mumbled.

"Shut up Jordin! Its back on!" Cyrene yelled at him. He automatically got quite and starting watching ghost busters.

Diana soon walked in with Eric right behind her. His hair all ruffled up. Diana went and sat on the couch right beside her brother and Eric went and sat behind Cyrene putting her in his lap.

"Whoa! When did that happen?!" I exsclaimed pointing at Cyrene and Eric. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Um well when you and Jordin were up all night playing uno that's kinda when. And we couldn't sleep because Jordin kept saying he was going to win really loud so me and Eric we started talking and it turned out he liked me to and yeah." Cyrene's voice went soft at the last part.

"And you didn't tell me!" Diana screamed at her. Standing up hitting Jordin on the way.

"Well i was going to tell you guys...." Her voice trailed off and her cheeks started to burn a bright red.

"Ugh fine as long as you dont have sex in my house! Go get a hotel!" I said mostly referring it to Eric then Cyrene. Which her cheeks were getting brighter at the moment.

"Umm. GHOST BUSTERS!" I shouted and everyones attention turned to the tv. Wow...

***Later that night***

I sat up in my bed readding my book. It was called Raised by Wolves. It wasnt that bad actually.

"Hey." Jordin popped his head in.

"Hey." I muttered back putting my book mark back and taking off my reading glasses.

"I found out what you did last night." I crossed my fingures. "You let me win." Damn it.

"What? No..." I looked away.

"I want a rematch!"

"Why man?!" Eric came in his hair ruffled. "Cant you just accept that you suck at it?"

"Shut up!" Jordin yelled at him while he ran down the hallway to get uno cards. I groaned getting up and heading out the door.

"Nice shorts." Eric muttered sarcasticly. I looked down at my pink shorts that had baby ducks on them.

"Thanks." I smiled sweetly while walking down the hallway for another long night of playing uno.