10:Loving Dead

I woke up the next morning with Blade's arms around me. I snuggle closer to him feeling his warm skin against mine.

"Hey." He said putting his face into my neck. His fangs grazed my neck. "Can i?" He asked. He had been taking blood from me whenever he needed it. Its been like this for a month now. Yes a month has, passed. I nodded my head. Every time he took blood from me i was drawn closer to him.

"I have something to tell you." He said pulling away.

"What is it?" I put my hands around his neck pulling on top of me.

"Well if a vampire takes blood away from a human or grazes on them. They kinda have this connection. And they start to love each other. And if there apart for a long time bad things can happen that why when a vampire grazes on a human they kill them."

"Oh." I didnt know what to think but i was so confused.

"Well I love you. I know this is the first time that I’ve said it. But it’s true." I said. My feelings were true. I  loved him.

"I love you too that’s why i grazed on you. I knew we had something when i saw you." He said he sat up putting me on his lap.

"I loved you too when i first saw you." I kissed his lips never wanting him to leave.

"There you are i have been looking everywhere for you!" I looked over to see a young vampire standing in the doorway. She had black hair and blue eyes. Blade looked at her with wide eyes.

"Mist!" Blade shouted standing up wearing only his boxers i looked at him with terror. She ran over and hugged him kissing him. Blade just looked at her.

"Who is this??" I asked. Standing up in only a tee shirt.

"Look Blade i know you said you didn’t like me but give me a chance!" She begged him.

"No I’m with someone else." He pushed her away and brought me closer.

"You’re with a human?!" She shouted.

"I love her. She is different and maybe vampires and humans can work together."

"That bitch will be dead watching your back." She looked at me with  a death glare ran out of the room .

"Who was that?" I asked. Not sure what emotions i should be feeling.

"She is one of the Loving Dead members, and she thinks she is in love with me." He said.

"But i love you Artemis!" He said pulling me close to him.

"I never want to lose you." I whispered.

"Me neither." I kissed his lips. The phone started to ring. I smiled walking over to it.

"Hello?" I said dreamily.

"Hey Artemis how are you?" Cyrene said.

"Im good boring as usual." I said.

"Cool well we wish you was here well anyway just wanted to check out you. We love you!" She hung up the phone and I turned around to see a smiling Blade.

"What?" I asked.

"Boring? This week has not been boring. I didn’t know having amazing sex all the time was boring." He laughed.

"It’s not boring! I love it! You’re not boring!" I said. Bringing him near me.

"I love you." I said kissing him on the lips and before you know it we were at it again. *Sexual Content Coming*

I pulled off his shirt while he was getting mine off. “Just a quickie.” I assured him. He nodded his head as we stripped out of are pants.

I laid down on the couch spreading my legs. He got above me and shoved in me. I could feel him speed up as I started to get closer to my climax. He thrust in one last time. Grunting we came at the same time.

“Thank you. “ I said. He nodded his hand and gave me a smirked. We got are cloths on and I went into the my bedroom and brushed my hair and came back into the room to see Blade sitting on the couch playing with a little box in his hands.

“Artemis come here.” He said. I came closer to him and stood in front of him. He got down on one knee.

“I’ve wanted to do this for a week now. I feel like it’s been enough. We have been together for two months and I know you’re the one. Will you marry me?” My heart stopped beating as he opened the box.

“Yes!” I exclaimed.

Alright i know it’s short): But Mist found out/: Blade proposed and Artemis is getting married to him :D Wonder what the team is going to thing.  I wonder what’s going to happen!? Sorry its short i feel bad): But either way i hope you like it though! :D Either way has a happy Halloween check out my other stories if you can: D Plus I have a new story called the Little Mermaid you guys should check it out!

Here’s the Summery: Arielle loved to swim. Actually that was her life. She was always teased that she was a mermaid. Her family loved her and she always had a good life. But what happened when one say Arielle is out swimming and gets the chance to live in the water? She gets to be a mermaid, and then she figures it out it’s not what she expected. Can she get herself back to normal? Or is she stuck like this forever?