3:Loving Dead

Chapter 3: Artemis's POV

     I sighed in frustration. I had only gotten a few hours of sleep and Jordin had to come ruin it. I sat at the table drinking my cup of coffee.

"So what is this all about?" I was still groggy and wasn't really in the mood for this. Looking into his eyes i saw urgency.

"You know about the body Eric and Vict killed." I nodded my head, wondering what he was talking about. Yeah they killed a leech nothing to get all worried about.

"It was one of the Loving Dead members." Right when he said that i was ready to spit out my coffee. I didn't really know what to say. The rules were simple if we killed a Loving Dead member we had to burn or bring back the body. If we didn't do that well lets just say were in a deep load of shit.

"What are you talking about? Did they know?" I put the coffee down slowly not knowing what to do. I was kinda like the leader of are group. If anything happened to someone I would blame myself.

"That's what I don't get, is why they would kill a Loving Dead member and just leave the body. Do they not know what they did wrong?" Jordinseemed to be talking to himself more then to me. I shook my head furrowing my eyebrows together.

"Victor! Eric! Alec! Get your sleepy butts in here!" I screamed. I looked down the hallway waiting for them to come. One by one they came out of there room rubbing at there eyes. Eric was the first one to came out. He had no shirt on and his pajama pants hanged dangerously low. Alec was right behind him his hair sticking up in every way imaginable.

Victor's hair was spiked up like usual his shirt wrinkled and pants hanging loosely on him. "Sit." It was more of an order then anything else. The boys looked at each other in confusion before sitting.

"First I would like to know who was the one who shot him first."

"Um that would be me." Victor raised his hand a little.

"Victor, Eric, Alec." I said there names slowly so they understood what i was about to say. "The leech you guys killed was a Loving Dead member." Eric and Victor looked over at Alec.

"We-we didn't know that." Alec stuttered out.

"Well now you guys do, we need to find that body and set up full protection never letting your guard down. Even when the full moon arrives." Nodding there heads they got up and went to there rooms not saying a word.

"Nice job scaring the hell out of them." Jordin chuckled at me. I just smiled leaning against the counter crossing my arms over my chest.

"I know." I whisperd softly.

 Blade's Pov:

Me and Mist sat there while James walked back forth trying to comprehend what we were asking.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to go with you and Mist out on the full moon when all the werewolves are out?" I nodded my head. "Just because a hunter killed Adrian."

"Yep that seems right."

"Dude you must be crazy." He sighed putting his hand on his head looking at us. "I'm not going to risk getting killed." He stared into my eyes then walked out of the room.

"Guess its just going to be us." Mist looked up at me. She stood up and walked in front of me. "You know Blade I like you a lot." Confused i said I like you to. I think she took it the wrong way because in seconds we were kissing.

I closed my eyes trying to enjoy the kiss but i just couldn't. Her lips were soft on mine in a slow passionate kiss. I pulled away. Looking into your eyes.

"Mist i don't like you in that way please try to understand." I looked into her blue eyes to see hurt,anger,and sadness in them.

"Fine. But I'm not going out tomorrow." She walked away leaving me alone in the dimly lit  kitchen.

"Great." I muttered.