2:Loving Dead

Look at the youtube video to see the characters :D its down there-----------------------------> look down Now enjoy(:

Chapter 2: Blade's POV

I stood leaning back against the building while waiting for Ivory and Mist to get back from hunting. It are turn to go out and eat. I mean if you’re going to be a part of the Loving Dead you might as well get a snack.

When we first got to are location Adrian decided he was going to go be alone. I thought it was pretty stupid. Because the UNH were tough, for a pair of humans.

"Blade! Blade!" Mist came running up to me and started tugging on my arm.

"Mist what’s wrong? What happened?" My voice showed my worriedness. Her black hair was nice and straight and her blue eyes shined.

"Ivory found Adrian’s body." I tugged my arm away and started to run. She was right beside me and i followed her. We finally came upon a crying Ivory holding a limp body in her hands. I slowed down.

"What happened?" My voice was hard showing my leadership. If i Ivory was crying then something bad must have happned.Mist was by her side patting her on the back.

"Those damn hunters killed him. They caught him feeding and killed him I was too late." You could tell she was angry while Mist just sat there quietly.

"We need to go in case they catch us." Another one dead. We needed to be more careful. Ivory just lost her husband and her child all in one day. She had hanged a 5 year old into a vampire for her and her husband, Adrian. Then the child was killed and Ivory almost got killed.

We ran back to the base a 15 minute run. "What happened?" William looked up from his book. He was the one who discovered the Loving Dead and later on got new recruits. He has been around for over 300 years.

"Adrian was killed sir." I spoke up, not wanting to have the girls choke up. William shook his head and looked at the limp body.

"Do you know what he was killed with?" Before I could speak Ivory started her words a stumbling mess.

"We-we don’t know." She looked down at the floor avoiding his eyes.

"Lay him down on the table, I will examine his wounds." I took the body from her hands and laid him on the table. Mist had moved the candles out of the way.

"Well I need peace." Another way was to leave me alone. We walked out and into are rooms. I shared a room with my little James. Mist had one to herself. And ivory she used to share one with Adrian. Most of us here were created by William himself. I and Mist were stuck forever 20. Ivory was 23 and so was Adrian. James was 17.

"Hey Blade." Mist's soft voice entered my room. I looked up to see her in front of the door.

"Yeah?" She walked over and sat on the edge of my bed, before she spoke.

"What if there to strong for us? What will happen? Are they going to kill us all?" Tears were at the leak of her eyes. For the past year we have lost over 20 vampires to them.

"No they’re not going to kill us and no we are strong we just haven’t been careful like we should be. We got to step it up." She smiled at me. She was more my sister then my friend.

She nodded her and gave me before she walked out of the room. The door closed softly behind her. I looked out the window to see the moon at its highest. Only 2 more nights before the full moon. Then the other Loving Dead base will have to go out instead of us.

Werewolves had their own base and the vampires had their own. Just because we didn’t get along, mostly. We never bothered to remember their names, because it was useless. My mind started to wonder thinking how we could have let those hunters take all those lives away.

I was going to get them. On the full moon when they least expect it.

Artemis POV:

I woke up to the constant cheering of Eric, Alec, and Victor. I got up pushing the covers off me and walked into the living room. Eric got all the boys a beer while the laughed in joy.

"Aren’t you guys a little too young to be drinking." It was 3 in the morning and Cyrene and Diana were asleep on the couch. I didn’t know where Jordin was.

"So? We killed a fucking leach today!" Victor exclaimed as the boys erupted in cheers today.

"Leach where?!" Cyrene jumped up the pillow in her hands. I laughed at her. She was kind of the air head in the group. She walked over to the fridge getting the orange juice out and drinking out of the container.

Her heart print boxers were loose on her and her black tank was slightly ride up, showing a bit of her side. "The boys killed a leach." He mouth formed an o as she put the orange juice back in the fridge.

"How did you kill him?" She looked over at Eric with sparkling brown eyes.

"Well, Alec spotted him so me and Victor got are weapons out. I threw a stake at him while Victor shot him with a silver bullet. Then I ran over grabbed the stake and burned it. We were going to burn the body but we saw another vamp coming so we had to leave."

"Why did you shoot him with a silver bullet?" It kind of made me mad that he did that because we needed to save those for the full moon when the wolves were out.

"Because form far away it looked like a werewolf, but we weren’t sure." I nodded my head crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well go get changed and go to sleep." They walked out of the kitchen and into their own rooms. Looking around I noticed i had to clean there mess up. I threw away the beer bottles and mopped up the floor. They had mud mixed in with blood on the floor. After that i finally got it done.

The sun was rising and somehow during the middle of the night Diana had added up half way on the couch. I chuckled going to my room trying to get a few more hours of sleep.