6:Loving Dead

I sat in my room looking up at the ceiling wondering what to do. The girls had gone out without me. Because i was on watch patrol I mean it didn't really bother me because the guys would've messed it up anyway. The song Pick Up the Phone played through my room. It was a new song by Falling In Reverse.

I was bored and needed someone to talk to. The guys weren't here because they wanted to go do something at the 24 hour bi-lo. I was kinda scared but didn't ask questions. I decided to get up and go talk to Blake because i was that desperate.

I got up checking my self in the mirror. I wore light blue booty shorts with a black baggy tshirt. My red hair was in a messy pony tail. I walked into the hallway walking to his room. The hallways always made me feel like i was in a mental hospital because of the plain walls and cell like doors.

I finally reached is chamber so he him staring at the wall. I felt bad. What are you talking about Artemis? You shouldn't feel bad. He's a vampire. They kill humans.I shook the thoughts away and opened the door walking over leaning against one of the cabinets.

"What you doing in here?" His voice was dark and musky. His eyes didn't even glance my way. My smile turned into a frown while i studied his features.

"I just needed someone to talk to." I looked at the ground. From the corner of my eyes i saw that he was looking at me. I didn't want to meet his gaze.  We sat in silence. Not meeting each others gaze.

"Well how have you been?" I looked up meeting his dark eyes. His hair was messy. I couldve sworn my heart skipped a beat when i looked at him. Artemis stop being dumb and just flippin' answer him.

"Uh good. Good." I repeated myself breaking eye contact with him.

"Could you please let this stupid thing down?" He looked at me. He put his hands against the invisible wall.  I looked at him suspiciously.  He sighed. "I wont hurt you or even try to escape."

I went over to the lock and punched in the number. The wall went down. "If you do escape your not ganna like what happens." I said giving him the warning look. He nodded his head stepping  out. He stretched his arms in front of him. I could see his muscles flex underneath his shirt.

"You can stop staring now." He gave me a cocky smile. And i darted my eyes away. I could feel heat rush to my cheeks. I herd his groan before he walked over to my side and leaned against the cabinet. I hopped on watching my legs dangle.

"You know i don't know how you could be in hear and not try to escape." I said looking at him. My arm accidentaly touched his and i felt electricity. I couldn't move my arm, so i let it stay there.

"Because i don't feel like dieing." He said meeting my eyes. I smiled at him feeling my heart make another leap. Stop!I screamed mentally at myself. He smiled back. I felt him get closer. For some weird reason i wanted to kiss him. Artemis no!I didn't listen to myself and met him half way.

His lips were soft against mine. I scooted closer to him putting my fingers in his hair. I felt his hand snake around my waist pulling my closer. I couldn't help my self. I felt his tongue lick the bottom of my lip. I eagerly granted him interest.  I finally snapped back to reality. I pulled my lips away from him. Feeling his forehead on mine.

My breathing was heavy as i started at his eyes.

"I'm-I'm sorry." I whispered. "We cant." He nodded his head understanding and back away from me. I couldnt help but frown. I didn't like that he moved away.

"I need to go." I said jumping off the counter i walked over to the control panel. He groaned before walking into his little cell. I put the wall up and practically ran out. I slowed my pace and walked into my room. Sighing i missed him already.

"What was going on with me!" I screamed! I hated it. I wanted to walk back in there and hold him and kiss him. I feel back sliding on the door wondering what i was going to do.

Blade's Pov:

I could hear her scream all the way in here. I could here her breathing. I hated having vampire hearing sometimes. I missed her kiss. Her lips were so tempting. I wanted her back. I knew what i did was wrong becuase she was human.

I looked at the wall. Trying to sort my thoughts out. What was i going to do?

I herd doors open and loud laughter of men. I felt jealousy run through my veins with Artemis being with them I closed my eyes and focused mt hearing.

"What did you guys do?" I herd Artemis laugh.

"We-we" I herd one dude say. He couldn't get it out because of his laughter.

"We got kicked out becuase we played hide and seek and" One guy say.

"Maid a mess of the store." The guy before finished for him.

"Oh my god" Artemis muttered. I could imagine her putting her hand on her head wondering what she was going to do.

"We had to clear out the isle so we could have a hiding place!" I noticed the guys voice from when that one girl Diana i think was beating him up from outside.  I laughed. 

Jealously was coursing through my veins. I wish i was there to hold her and put my hands around her waiste. To make sure they knew she was mind. I hissed punching the wall. What was i going to do?

l

l

l

v

So i hope you guys liked it!!!(: They finally kissed <3 and just to say vampires in my story all have a soulmate and what Blade is exspiercing is what it feels like to find your soulmate(: So hope that kinda is cleared up. So vote and commet! Please! And i have a new story called I Hate Loving You(: maby ou should you know read it sometime! Lol