4:Loving Dead

"I'm so bored!" Diana whined. She swung her gun around while walking in circles.

"I know." Cyrenejust sat on a box while waiting for something to happen. All the wolves were out in the forest. It was a lazy night. I looked around in the abandon alley waiting for something to happen. The wind blew while the full moon shined. The rain fell sprinkling on the city.

The leaves started to rustle, well at least i thought they were leave. I herd footsteps walk. Slapping against the wet pavement.

"Did you hear that?" I whispered. Cyrene got up gun in hand. I put a hand on my dagger ready to strike. Diana stopped pacing. I looked over the wall. To see a tall black hair guy. He looked both ways before walking into an alley.

"Come on." I whispered. I walked down the side walk. With the girls behind me. I put my back against the wall looking over.  I walked in the guy wasn't facing me.

"Finally your hear. You know the Loving Dead doesn't like giving second chances. The boys voice was dark as he turned around fangs open.

"Well looked like there a snack." He walked toward us. We formed a line weapons out.

"I don't see any snacks." Cyrene said. He backed up. I pulled a stake out of my back throwing it at him. It got him in the leg. Diana and Cyrene shot sleeping darts at him he fell to the ground unconcience.

"That was too easy." Diana said.

"So are we going to burn the body?"  I looked over at Cyrene.

"No we may want to keep him for questioning." I walked toward the body and picked him up. "Lets get going to before anyone sees."

****

"Finally!" I huffed. The boy sat up putting a hand to his head. He looked over at me hatred in his eyes.

"Nice to see you too." It was three in the morning and i wasn't in the mood for this.

"Why am i here?"

"Because i need answers and you have them." I stood up tugging at my leather jacket.

He sat up staring me in the eyes.

"You know you can rather let me go or you could become me dinner."

"You try hunny." I said giving him a smirk he jumped up baring his fangs. He hit the plexy glass wall and looked at me.

"I thought the leeches were suppose to be smart." Eric said. Shutting the door behind him. The guy hissed at Eric why he just laughed.

"Alright lets stop fooling around. Now whats your name?" I looked over at him.

"Blade and yours?"

"Artemis and that" pointing to Eric." Is Eric the one who killed your friend." I looked over at Eric while he threw his hands in the air.

"You really trying to get me killed?!" I ignored him focusing my attention on Blade.

Blades POV:

I looked over at the hot red head who's name was appartly Artemis. I wished Eric would get out of the room he was the type of guy i hated.

"What do you want to know?" I was really fed up with the whole casual conversation. I really just wanted to be let go.

"Well I'm tired. And maybe we will talk tomorrow okay nighty night." Artemis said taking her jacket off to reveal a gray tank top that made her breast look huge.  What the fuck? I wake up and she is going to go. I sighed fed up with humans.

She walked out of the room shutting off the light and closing to the door so i was left alone in the dark.

 lol(: well sorry i made such a crappy ending to that chapter! haha(: either way i hope you like it i did this at like midnight! kinda braind dead v_v

 either way i hope yu like plus you kinda got a little sneak peak of wat blade thought of Artemis dnt worry im ganna make it relalistic sorry can barely spell either way if you havnt gotten a chance read my other storys!

 :D yu know just throwing it out there and please advertise ur storys becuase i need stuff to read either way always smile and i will upload the next chapt wen ever i can. And also please go read MagicManiac123 story The Sorceress. Its a fantasy/thriller i love it and maby you guys will too :D

Also Blue_Jean_Dream storys are also great my favorite is the peter pan one :D anyone got to get off

xoxoxo

Kacie