"its not what it looks like!"

Dannys p.o.v
I woke up to find my self wrapped around yoandris arms. I felt so comftorable i didnt want to move. But i took off his arms and turned around to grab my phone. I got my phone and i took a picture with him. He looked like an angel. When i was about to get up. He pulled my arm and he put me on top of him.

Danny: "goodmorning."
Yoandri: "goodmor-*yawns* ning"
Danny: "i wonder if my bro-"
Yoandri: *snores*
Danny: "am i really that boring?" *and with that i laughed*

Johann p.o.v
Everyone was asleep but me at least thats what i thought. I went to my sisters room and opened it.. And i saw- YOANDRI?!!! HELL NO! Wait did they ??!! HES GONNA DIE!

Johann: i locked the door and said "WHAT THE HELL!!!"
Danny: "ITS not what it looks like!"
Yoandri: "huh?...Oh johann yea its not what it looks like."

I got yoandri and pinned him in the wall
Johann:" why?!"
Danny: "because i told him to!now let him go!"
Yoandri: "im sorry dude." he pushed me and all of a sudden everything went black.

Dannys p.o.v
"YOU KILLED HIM!!" I whispered yelled.

Yoandri: "i-im sorry?!"
Danny: "we need to call 911."
Yoandri: "no theyll think its us!"
Danny: "us? There is no us you did this!"
Yoandri: "it was an acciedent!"
Danny:".....yea right....anyway! Im calling."
Yoandri: "no!" he took the phone away and tried bringing my brother back. I was angry at him only me and him will know about this not johan not joel not alan jaime or anyone but me and yoandri.

Johann's p.o.v
everything was blurry and i could see my sister crying, and hugging me and i also saw yoandri the good thing was that they had clothes on....im not sure what happend.

Johann: "what happend?"
Yoandri: "you knocked out and we thought you were dead so we brought you back alive."
Danny: "im glad your okay now go to sleep."
Johann: i was kinda sleepy so i just rest my head a bit and let the darkness of the room take over.

-----------
Hey guys more will be coming up later of the day or tommarow but i love you all and hope your having a nice day or night were ever you live!!