"oh..harder."

Dannys p.o.v
Weeks and days past we completly forgot that we even sleeped together and he almost killing my brother and lying! I still havent forgotten anyway the jugdes started to eliminat people and stuff and good things and the fans saved some and bla bla bla. The show ended and ricky cane over to me.

Ricky: "Danny, can you do us a big favor?"
Danny:"sure anything."
Ricky: "well we...as in we the judges and i have been rhinking about you being a dance teacher to all the guys. What do you say?....and yes youll get payed $900 each hour."
Danny: "YES OF COURSE!" i practically screamed making my brother and the guys run to us.

Danny: "did i....really scream that loud?"
Ricky: *chukles* "haha yea."
Johann: "whats going on."
Ricky: "well birthday boy...as a gift your sister will be teaching you guys some dance moves...i have to go get this call."

Johann: "......how much.."
Danny: "huh?"
Johann: "how much money?"
Danny: "$900 per hour!"
Johann: "you better give me some sissy." and with that he left.
Danny: "Just because its your birthday? "

I went to my room and unchanged to something more comftorable. Sweats a big mickey mouse sweater and just laid in bed. When i started hearing noises. And banging. I went to the door next to me and it was almost open but you can take a peek. I took a peek and saw johann having.....sex? Wait....i looked closer and it was.....yoandri...???

Danny: "what the freak?" i said it to myself.

Yoandri p.o.v
I was about to kiss the girl but i had did something diffrent instead..i went downer and downer and she kept moaning

Carry: "oh..harder...*gasps* AAA! Mmmm." bitting her lip. She then started touching herself and putting my face down there. until i snapped back to reality and told her to leave. I felt bad for her but i didnt want to do this.....not with her....

---------
Hey guys whats up!! I might stop doing this but i wanted to say happy birthday to johann i love you my 20 year old man. ❤ lol anyway ill be updating soon hope yall enjoyed.