"looks like his plan is working."

Joel p.o.v

I heard screams coming upstairs....yes! Good job GiGi. Anyway I went to look for Danny. Oh there she is....she's talking to johann.

Joel: "hey Danny!" She turned around and looked all wasted by drinking of course but my plans are getting better and better that's all that matters right?

Yoandri p.o.v

Yoandri: "oh so ....it's just to get closer and closer to Danny and forgive him....thanks GiGi I guess?" She just nodded stood up and left. Great. I started to put on some clothes fixed my hair and went straight back to the party to look for them.

I saw Danny and ran towards her quickly as possible to tell her the whole thing.

Yoandri: "Danny!!" I yelled while the music was pounding so hard. I couldnt even hear myself breath. I finally spotted her and yelled her name again. She looked at me and gave me the death glare.

Yoandri: "looks like his plan is working...." I said to myself.

DANNY p.o.v

Why would yoandri....my best friend..... well at least I thought he was....why would he make a rumor about me saying I slept with him and his dad like dude what the hell! My mind is telling me not to believe joel and half says that I should.

"Danny!!" I turned around and saw yoandri waving his arms so I could come towards him.....I just glared at him and went my way to get another drink. What a fuckboy.

All of a sudden I feel two arms against my waist and I let out a scream. No one heard because of this freaking music.

"Shhh babygirl I haven't stuck it in yet." That's when my eyes widened and I tried to remove his hands off me.

"Haha you look hilarious when you struggle..." he started to kiss my neck until I got the beer bottle and boom I smashed it to his head.

"What the fuck you little bitch!" And with that he slapped me. Oh hell no!

Danny: "you fucker!" And I kicked him in his area and I stuck out the middle finger. All that's in my head rn is were johann as a brother he needs to take care of me...he's a fuck to.

Johanns p.o.v

Johann: "i didn't actually catch your name. What was it?"

Y/n: "my names y/n." She smiled. Wow she has the most beautiful smile I had ever seen.

(AUTHORS NOTE!: YOU WILL BE PART OF THE STORY BUT IN JOHANNS VIEW GOT IT? YOUR NOT DANNY!!!! YOU ARE Y/N WHICH MEANS YOUR NAME! IF YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE THIS PART PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL DO SO.)

Y/n p.o.v

"My names y/n." We shook hands and he just stared at me. Okay this is awkward.

"Johann!" I heard a beautiful girl yell at him. She just hugged him and said.

Girl: "Can we go home?" They must be together or something. Of course I had to come a cross a fuckboy. The girl stared at me politely and she asked.

Girl: "um..johann who's this?"
Y/n: "I'm y/n." I gave her a smile and she gladly smiled back.
Girl: " Danny Johanns sister." Wait there siblings?

Y/n: "nice to meet you danny."

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys just wanted to tell you all that j love you and happy early new years and also like I said in the autos note:
"(AUTHORS NOTE!: YOU WILL BE PART OF THE STORY BUT IN JOHANNS VIEW GOT IT? YOUR NOT DANNY!!!! YOU ARE Y/N WHICH MEANS YOUR NAME! IF YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE THIS PART PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL DO SO.)" And yea if you have any questions towards that ask them and I will answer you. Make sure to comment share follow vote and like I will talk to y'all very soon and bye.