"ANSWER ME!!"

Danny p.o.v

I woke up like usual but this time...I saw a tall figure in front of my bed getting freaked out.

D: "w-whos there?"
Didn't move didn't speak had a knife in his hand I started to slowly get up in my bed making the figure move closer to me.

D: "JOHANN!!!" I screamed because we'll I need to scream for help you know.

And then the figure ran towards me with the knife but I kicked his member down there. He dropped the knife and gasped for air.
I started to hear footsteps running toward the door. When I saw that Johann went in the room he saw the guy and the knife and me just standing there.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
AFTER THE INTRUDER SCENE 《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

YOANDRI p.o.v

I changed into some nice clothes and I just fixed my hair a bit. Since we are going to a party. I was pretty excited because in. Just wanted to relax myself I was pretty stressed if you tell me.

We all went in the car and drove to the party.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●
AT THE PARTY
●●●●●●●●●●●●●

I just had maybe a couple of drinks? You can say....idk...

G: "hey sexy boy...."
Yoandri: "who the hell are you?"
G: "idkdk I'm just a random girl who wants to fuck you. My names GiGi.
Yoandri: "let's go get a room."

I started leading her into a lonely bedroom and we started to kiss and love.

G: "Yoandri!"
She started gagging on my member  while
I moaned loudly.
Yoandri: "GiGi!" She just smirk....wait....no freaking ugh...

yoandri: "this is joel plan isn't it.!"
Her smirk fadded away and.
Yoandri: ANSWER ME!!!!

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hey guys I know I havent updated but I'm back lol I love you all hope you had a nice Christmas and I'll talk to you guys later. ♡