"sorry what we're you saying?"

RECAP:

Johann: "were going to shower."
Y/n: "were" haha in your dreams."
Johann: "no in your dreams, Chiquita." And with that he winked at me, gave me a towel locked the door and left. He left me standing next to the bathtub...jerk! Not that I wanted him to actually shower with me. Maybe. But still!

(Present)

Y/n p.o.v

After a quick rinse, I got out changed and headed toward the room but before I can even get out I started hearing whispers, so I decided to eves drop. Sorry snitch here.

Johann: "omg danny are you seriously fucking with me right know?"
I couldn't hear what danny was saying, but it might seem serious.

Johann: "alright I'll go, yea yea I know, ok bye I'm getting a call."

Johann: "hello? Oh hey! Yes what's wrong? Of course I love you! ♡ why wouldn't I?! Your my bae! alright, wait are you going to the wedding aswell?"

What the hell what wedding?! Who's his bae?! Ugh!!

Johann: "alright I love you two bye."

I got out of the restroom and grabbed all my stuff in a rush not making eye contact with him.

Johann: "you alright?"
No I'm freaking not you idiot!

Y/n: "Yea..." and I let out a loud sigh.

Johann: "oh is it that time of the month?" He asked worried coming towards me.
I just took another sigh.

Johann: "I'll take that as a yes." And then he hugged me.

Y/n: "um....Johann."
Johann: "did I hurt you?"
"Is it the cramps?"
"Do you need medicine?"
"Here sit down!"
"I'll call the do-"

Y/n: "JOHANN!!! it's not that "time of the month!" I said giving him a sly laugh. He just stood there embarrassed.

Johann: "oh....then?"
Y/n: "look I really really lik-"

*ring ring* are you fucking serious this is the only moment I need to express how I feel!!!

Johann: "I'm sorry I need to take this."
Y/n: "no its fine."

Johann: "hello?"

■■■■■■■■■■■
CALL ENDED
■■■■■■■■■■■

Johann: "Okay what happens again what were you saying?"
Y/n: "I'm going home okay? Um see you maybe tommarow?"
Johann: "um yea okay call me if you need anything."

Y/n: "thank you johann." And with that I left and I didn't even tell him how I felt.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey guys sorry if I didn't update so I made a chart when I update I will tell you the days. In v the next update well I love yall and have a good day BTW I'm DELETING the imagines. ♡♡