Your Mess Is Mine

(PSA do listen to the song its great)

In the car

Alex pov

After hearing all that tobin has said i couldnt wait to go back home with her. I really am on cloud 9 whenever im with her. As soon as i got into the car she grabbed my hand and has been holding it for the whole ride. I cant keep my eyes off of her she lookes so good. Right now shes singing along to a song and she may sound like a dying cat but damn does she make it look adorable as hell.

"Lex what are you staring at?" She says turning to me, a smirk appearing on her face.

"An angel" i see her turn her head back, trying to hide the red creeping up on her cheeks.

I feel the car jolt to a stop and see that we are at her apartment. She hops out and jogs to my side opening the door for me.

"Heres the key, head up and ill grab your luggage." I smiled as tobin turned around to grab my stuff. Im the luckiest girl ever. I headed upstairs and unlocked the door, tobin following close behind. She went and put my stuff into the spare room while i went to the living room and sat down. She came back out an sat across from me on the coffee table, smiling her big idiot grin.

"What tobs?" I say looking into her brown eyes. God shes beautiful.

"I love you Alex. I really really love you. Like in a really big let you win in 1v1 kind of way. Ive known since the first day i layed my eyes on you that you were the one. You were the one for me and there was nobody else who could ever make me feel different." I could see tears start to swell in her eyes, her goofy smile never leaving. "I am so madly in love with you Alexandra Morgan, and i never want to live without you again." Before i get any words out i feel her lips crash onto mine, this time so passionately and softly it feels like a ghost. She pulls back and i look deep into her brown eyes.

"Tobs you dont know how long ive waited for those words. I love you so much its unbelievable. Im so glad we're here right now, i couldnt imagine a better feeling or place to be."

She gets up and comes and sits next to me wrapping her arm around my shoulder and kissing my forehead.

"Well i think that we're in the perfect spot......to watch a movie and cuddle" she says with a smirk.

"Sounds good enough to me."

Tobins pov

Halfway through the movie, i feel my phone buzz in my pocket repeatedly. Not being able to ignore it any longer i pull it out and see a text from kelley.

Tobs turn to the news right now! EMERGENCY!!

I dont know what kelley is freaking out about now but i do it anyway. I soon as i turn the channel me and alex are plastered all over the tv screen. Pictures of us kissing in the airport are flooding the news and media. I turn to lex to see her ghostly pale. Oh god.

"Lex look at me," she turns, "im sorry this happened i really am but we're gonna be able to figure it out okay? As long as we have each other everything will be fine alright?" I kiss her thinking itd help take her mind away, when she finally starts to kiss back i feel relieved. I pull away and shut the tv off, not wanting to upset her more.

"Toby what are we going to do? Yea i wanted to tell everyone but not like THAT." She says pointing to the tv.

"I know, but hey, we'll figure something out okay? We always do, look where we're at." She turns to look me in the eyes, a smile creeping on her face.

"And im forever thankful for that." She says giving me a peck on the lips.

"We're gonna get through this okay? I promise ill be with you through it all, never leaving your side."

"I love you."

"I love you too lex. Lets go grab some food and go to bed." I say right after my stomach growls.

Next Day

Alex pov

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I slowly start to freak out but then remember im with tobin. I turn around to see her sleeping, her face looks so relaxed and soft its so cute. I cant contain myself anymore as i crash my lips to hers, slowly trying to wake her up. A few moments after our lips connect i hear a slight moan from tobin and feel her start to kiss back.

"Best way to wake up ever!" She says in her low morning voice which is sexy as hell.

"Just couldnt contain myself anymore. You looked so cute sleeping it was hard to keep to myself" i say with a wink.

"Well," she says rolling over so shes ontop of me, slowly kissing down my neck, "i...wouldnt be...complaining...if that...happened...every morning." She ends finding my pulse point slowly sucking on it.

"Maybe it should be a new morning routine then." I say moaning slightly.

"Thatd be perfect," she says pulling back looking into my eyes, "c'mon we got stuff to do today babe, gotta fix issues from the news yesterday." She said kissing my cheek before getting up and getting changed.

I groan from the loss of contact but finally give in follow in her steps. I go out into the kitchen and see her sitting at the counter looking at her phone.

"Get any news from anyone?" I say hoping she says no.

"Only a few, mostly our teammates. We should probably start with them first. And the coaches, i know they've thought things have happened between us before this but now that its happened they deserve to know." Tobin responds with.

"Sounds like a good idea, do you wanna group message the team and ill call jill?"

"Yeah sure." I scroll through my contacts looking for jills number, hoping i dont catch her at a bad time i call her while tobin types away in the group message. She picks up on the fourth ring.

"Hello this is jill."

"Hey coach, its alex, uhm so i dont know if you've seen the news yet or any-"

"I have."

"Oh so okay, um, well those photos are of me and tobin and we do know that it is bad for us and the team to have those out and spreading around like that. We know how rumors get and we wanted you to hear the truth from us. Me and tobin are together now and we didnt mean for those photos to be leaked. We didnt really think photographers were around. Sorry that you had to find out that way."

"Alex i understand i just wish we didnt have to find out that way. I hope you guys understand how nasty this could get with the trade and you and servando. I hope you guys can figure this out on your own but if you or tobin need any help do know the team has your back. I hope you guys get through this and im glad you two have each other. Have a good day and ill see you both at the next VT game." With that jill hangs up and alex turns to tobin.

"Jill actually didnt seem that upset with it, she said shes behind us 100%. How about the gals? Whatd they say?" Alex asks.

"Probably what you were expecting...as quoted from pinoe, 'its about fucking time you two oblivious lovebirds" tobin says while laughing.

"Sounds about what i was expecting. What next? I dont know how servando would react, he thinks everything is totally fine between us." I say, fear starting to creep in.

"Hey look at me...if you need time thats fine, we're not rushing anything here. When the time is right just tell me and ill help you through it. I love you and ill be with you through every step of the way. Nothing can stop us alright?" She says with a reassuring kiss.

"This is why i love you, your so caring and patient. Thank you toby, im so glad i have you."

Authors note- sorry if this isnt that good, school started again today so i will try to get an update in everyday if not everyother. Thank you for the nice comments throughtout! I appreciate it!