Not so Hallelujah

Kelley pov

Me and hope stayed at the beach house another week after our fight. Things did get better slowly, and by the time we were leaving, hope had a done a complete turn about dealing with her anger and she was better than ive ever seen her.

I know she has made an effort the past couple weeks, and definitely through the past few years. She even decided to re-propose, stating that she loves me so much she'd marry me a million times if she could. Which i am not complaining about because it made me fall more in love with her than ever before. It really cleared up my feelings and thoughts about all of this. And i couldnt be happier.

We all decided to leave the house a week before our vacation was up so we could atleast all go back and see our families. As much as id like to stay with hope, im missing my family more than ever. I havent seen them in months and my heart is aching to see my mom and dad.

Alex drives us all to the airport to drop us off before she starts the hour drive back to her house. We all get through security and go to the nearby starbucks to catch a quick drink before heading to our flights. Hope's is the first flight to be called and then next is tobins. We say our short goodbyes knowing its only going to be a week.

My flight is finally called and i began boarding the plane, excited to know i get to see my family in less than 4 hours.

Nothing could ruin this vacation

________________________

Tobin pov

I landed in Jersey around 5 which wasnt that bad considering my flight left at 12. I hate flying but i love knowing im going some place, old or new. Perry was picking me up from the airport and i was so excited to see her i practically sprinted through the terminals to the baggage claim area. I finally spotted my bag, picking it up when i heard an all too familiar voice behind me.

"Hey toby! In a rush much?" Perry yells from behind me, standing there with her arms wide open.

I began jogging towards her dropping my bags before closing her into a bear hug.

"You have no idea Perr." I say smiling into her shoulder.

She pulls back and looks at me, like shes taking a mental note of my appearance.

"Since when does my baby tarheel wear a CAL hoodie?" She says teasing me.

"It smells like alex ok now hush. Just dont take pictures of me in it. I know Anson would have a fit if he ever saw me in something other than Caroline Blue." I joke back.

"Too late!" She says pulling out her phone.

I just laugh at her actions as she leads us toward her parked car outside. I put my bags into the back and flop down into the passenger seat, totally exhausted of the day ive had of traveling.

"Mom and dad are excited to see you, and jeff too," she says while guiding us through the traffic. "Moms cooking too by the way, she figured you'd be starving when you got her so it'll be served when we get home." She says while pulling onto the freeway.

"Ahhh finally. Ive missed a good home cooked meal. Ive really missed you guys Perr, glad i could be home before all the craziness starts up again." I say turning to smile at her.

"We've missed you too tobs. And alex...speaking of whom, you need to bring up this way again. Moms dying to see her." She says while giving me a smirk.

"Shut it...we'll probs come up after the olympics. Spend a week or so here before we go back to the club teams." I say getting excited as i see we turned onto our street.

"Sounds good. Only hoping she'll have a rock on her hand by then though" she responds while raising her eyebrows and winking.

I ignore her comment as she pulls into the driveway. She doesnt even pull the car to a complete stop as im already dashing out of it and up the stairs to the front door. I burst through and run straigh to the kitchen where i see my mom cooking dinner.

She turns around just as i walk in, smiling and holding her arms wide open for a hug which i gladly accept without hesitation.

"Hey sweetie! Are you hungry? Cause dinners ready." She says while giving me a kiss to the forehead.

"Ugh STARVING! Ive missed your cooking mom, and of course you. C'mon ill set the table. PERR!" I yell as i head perry walking in, "can you go get dad, katie, and jeffrey for dinner?"

"Oh sure tobin, i'll just carry your luggage in and obey your needs." She says bowing in a joking manor.

"Sweet! Thanks perr! Love you." I say while laughing as she goes to get the others.

Dinner went smoothly as we all caught up on missed times. We talked about the past qualifying games and how the team looks going into the olympics. And somewhere inbetween mom and perry managed to drop multiple hits about a 'Tobin&Alex' wedding.

Where as i had to remind them numerous time that she just got divorced and isnt ready to be married that quickly again. And they proceeded to argue my thoughts, where i lost the fight and caved in having to sit through the rest of the plans for my nonexistent wedding.

We all stayed down stairs after dinner watching a couple movies before i startes to feel really tired. I said goodnight to everyone before going to bed.

I sent a text to alex saying goodnight and that id call her in the morning. Within seconds i was passed out across the bed.

   ________________________

"BEEZ BEEZ, BEEZ BEEZ"

"What the hell" i say reaching next to my head to grab my phone that had constantly been ringing for the past 3 mins.

I see the time, reading 2:04am and Amy's face show up on screen, letting me know thats shes calling.

"Ugh arod, hello?" I ask groggily.

"Tobs?" I can hear her voice cracking, trying to keep back sobs.

"Amy whats wrong?" I say worriedly as i shoot up in bed.

"T-tobs...i-its lauren..." she says before breaking down even more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n- uh oh. Whats happened to lauren? Will the new kids make it through this or be faced with a tough decision?