Play it Again

Tobins pov

We all changed and headed down the back deck to the beach. Kelley leading the pack rambling on about squirrels to hope. I turn around to see alex slowly following behind, looking out at the water.

"C'mon slow poke youre holding us up." I yell out to her. She looks towards me and shoots me a death glare while i burst out laughing.

"Let me remind you that i am faster" she says as she walks away, punching me on the arm as she passes by.

I jog up to her, wrapping my arm around her shoulder pulling her close.

"Lex you know i like it when youre rough, youre not really doing much harm punching me." I whisper into her ear pulling away with a wink.

We catch up to hope and kelley and set our stuff down. We walk over to the volleyball courts and start to play a game for an hour before me and kelley go out to surf. The waves werent really the best so it didnt last long and by the time we got back hope and alex were all packed up and wanting dinner.

We all decided on going out to eat and then going to a bar. We head back to the house to shower and get ready.

Alex goes first because i know she'll take forever to get ready and i dont wanna have to wait forever. I get done with my shower slipping on some skinny jeans and a vneck. I walk out into the room to see alex only in her underwear, trying to decide between 2 dresses laying on the bed. My breath hitches in my throat and i think she heard me come in because she turns around looking at me with a playful smirk on her face.

"Hey babe" she greets.

"Holy fuck" i mutter under my breath.

"Nono tobs, thats for dessert, remember?" She says as she turns around slowly starting to walk towards me. She wraps her arms around my neck as i wrap my around her hips and forcefully bringing her in to a rough kiss. I could never get enough of Alex Morgan. I start to lead her back towards the bed until i feel her pull away and turn around.

"Save it tobin, im starving and we're going to dinner. Babyhorse has gotta eat at some point." She says as she picks up one of the dresses and heads to the bathroom.

"Damnit" i breathe out.

      ___________________

Dinner time

We all get seated at our table and immediately kelley starts to order drinks for everybody...but mostly for her. We all sit around and talk about what we are going to be doing for the next month, what are plans are after the olympics and how the club season is going. A couple hours later and kelley has downed her 3rd glass of wine along with Alex and me and hope are just about fed up with their embarrasing stories of the both of us.

I share a glance with hope telling her that we better get going before they cause any trouble. She agrees as she tells kelley we're leaving. Which ended in kelley yelling out in drunkin slurrs that definitely gathered the attention of the whole resturant. I quickly grab alexs hand firmly and help her out and practically push her out of the resturant into the car. Hope does the same but actually ends up carrying a pissed off kelley.

"Put me down godzilla i was having fun!" Kelley screams as she trys to wiggle out of hope.

"Tobin make sure you strap them in tightly." Hope announces as tobin put alex in the back.

"Already done dude, we might have to tranquilize KO there though." Tobin responds chuckling a little bit.

Hope finally gets kelley to calm down and get into the back seat and straps her in. Hope climbs up front with tobin and lets out an exhausted sigh.

"Why are they so difficult when drunk?" Hope asks.

"I have no clue, but kelley has definitely been worse. Same with alex...just be thankful they didnt order shots." Tobin explains.

They turn around to look at their passed out, drunk girlfriends in the backseat, both sharing a laugh at how easy it was for them to quiet down.

We return to the house a little after midnight, both carefully carrying our girls into the house and to their rooms. I say goodnight to hope as she heads for her room with kelley. I open the bedroom door to mine and alexs room and slowly set her down on the bed. I go to grab clothes out of my drawer for her and i to change into. Shes to drunk to do it herself so i end up doing it for her, being sure to grab some aspirin and water before i lay down.

"I love you lex" i whisper as i curl her into my side.

'Their soo gonna regret this is the morning' tobin thinks.

A\N hey guys sorry i havent updated in awhile. I think im only going to update on the weekends now bc thats the only time when im free. Also sorry if this isnt a good chapter, i recently found out some not so good news and thats just been overtaking my mind. It was really difficult to write this chapter bc i didnt know what to write but i hope you enjoy it. Sorry for it being so short. The rest of the weekends updates may or may not happen, we'll see.