Always

Time skip to february

After telling servando, alex felt more herself. She was absolutely mesmerized by all that tobin would do. The last victory tour games were bitter sweet as it was Abbys last games ever. Tears were shed and goodbyes were said. The girls finally went back into camp in january for olympic qualifying matches winning two and tying one. Over the course of the few months tobin fell more and more inlove with alex every second. Everyone could see that the two are really inlove and their teammates are happy for them. It was only a matter of time until...

Tobins pov

"Kelley did you get what i asked for?"

"Tobin for the hundrieth time...YES!" Kelley said, annoyed.

"Hey chill out, i just want everything to be perfect and nothing to go wrong." Tobin responded apologetically.

"Tobs, everything is set up and i have everything you need! Everything will be perfect i promise you. Wether you screw up or not alex will always be with you! Stop freaking out kid." Smile never fading from kelleys face.

"Thanks kel, and to the rest of the team i couldnt do this without you guys. I really love you all." Tobin said while hugging kelley.

"I know you do, now go get her tiger." Kelley said with a wink.

I left kelleys room to go get dressed for my date with alex. So far we've been together for 3 months and i couldnt be happier. I was nervous for tonight as because ive been waiting forever to surprise alex with this. I just really hope she likes it and doesnt freak out.

I got to my room and put on my outfit for tonight, black skinnys with a black vneck and white cardigan along with my all black converse. I told alex to dress nice but casual, considering our date wasnt too formal. After i got dressed i waited 10 mins before walking to syds room where alex was getting ready. I went to knock on the door and when it opened im almost certain my jaw dislocated from dropping.

Alex looked beautiful. She had on a simple black dress with a red sweater over it and matching flats to go with it. God i am so in love.

"H-hey babe, you look...amazing." I said while wiping the drool from my lips.

"I could say the same." She said while laughing.

"Ready to go? Better hurry up so we dont miss the best part." I said while taking her hand and leading her to the elevator. I pressed the button for the roof and lead her up the stairs to the roofs door.

"Tobs why are we going to the roof?" Alex asked curiously.

"Hush child, just wait."

"But im not a chi-" alex stopped talking as i opened the door and pulled her through. She saw the blanket and pillows on the roof along with chairs and a table with a picnic basket full of food. There were white rose petals leading to the blanket and the table along with some candles.

I turned around to look at alex as she had tears starting to form and the biggest small on her face.

"So...do you like it?" I ask her.

"Do i like it? Tobin i freaking love this! You didnt have to go this far for a date."

"Yes i did, you deserve the world alex and i'll try to give you that as much as i can. This is the first piece." I responded while looking around, damn kelley and hope did a really good job.

I lead alex to the table where dinner was waiting as we sat down i looked to my right as you could see the sun setting. Perfect timing.

"Lex look left."