Chapter One: It Begins

Ross growled under his breath as the guards shackled his ankles and wrists together around a large pole, wincing at his still dislocated arm being pulled ruffly. Then they put a large cuff around his neck, tying the other end of the chain to the pole.

He wasn't out in the hot sun for long, as soon a large crowd had formed around him, staring curiously at him, as the cloak covered his whole body, excluding his hands and feet, while the cuff on his neck went over the neck of the hood. The man was shouting random things Ross paid little attention to, if any, drawing in more people. Soon an auction started, the highest bidder getting to take him and do whatever they pleased with him. Ross shuddered slightly at the thought. He looked up at the crowd, making sure it still looked as if he were looking down, and spotted a dark blue cloaked figure, hidden the same way Ross was, except with no exceptions. Ross tried fishing around for the sword hidden in a satchel inside the cloak, but couldn't get to it. He ran scenarios of how he would escape through his head, but none of them worked without his sword. He heard a chuckle, and felt himself being unshackled, aside from the neck cuff, which was taken off of the pole and handed to the figure in the cloak. Ross went to grab his sword quickly, but didn't dare attack, for an unknown reason.

Ross glared behind his glasses at the guards, looking back at the cloaked figure and seeing him doing the same. Ross just hoped he could get back to his family.

~

They arrived at a large castle, much to Ross' surprise. Then the hooded figure took down the hood of his cloak, revealing a fiery red haired, dark brown eyes man with a 'butter' crown resting on his head. Though, Ross knew be had much more important things to worry about than the fact he was in front of the king. He had to get back.

~

Back with the young Seto, Jin, and Lachlan, Seto was basically having a panic attack, and the other two had no idea whatsoever what to do. Jin tried comforting him, which helped a little bit, but was then made a hundred times worse as Lachlan decided pinning him down and yelling in his face was a good idea. (Lachlan wtf is wrong with you.) Well, they'll be OK, right? Right...?

~

Ross found himself locked in a room, thinking of ways to get out, finally settling on the window. He raised his sword and smashed the lock, making sure to be quiet, and, for some reason, just stayed there. Nothing was stopping him. He could leave, go back to the people he loved. So why was he still here?

He sighed and shrugged it off, going back to plotting and waiting for the king or a servant to come back.
He knew he could escape. He just couldn't figure out why he didn't just do it.

A/N; 51O words. Not as many as I would've liked, but it's decent-ish, so hopefully you enjoyed anyway! As for the Smoothie adventure, I just- So kawai desu. How does no one else ship them? They're so adorable together! They are legitametly my OTP! I just- sorry, I'm going to shut up now before I start raging. Really sick and can't sing and solos are coming out and my friend told everyone I'm Bi and now no one will stop looking at me really fucking wierd and I'm so sick of this week can't wait 'till it's over. Byeeeee... - Destiney really wants to murder her 'friend'