A/N

Ok, ok. I know how much everyone hates AN's, but this is really big.

Ok, so, first, THERE ARE OVER 500 READS ON THIS STORY!!! I mean, where did you all come from?! This isn't even that good of a book! I'm very thankful of each and every one of you who decided reading my book was a good idea, even if I don't deserve all the love.

Secondly, the comments. God I love the comments. You guys have been so supportive! Every time I see and respond to a comment, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and I love it! You guys are truly amazing.

Thirdly, the updating schedule. Yikes. I'm trying to find time to update, but it's kinda difficult with some real life stuff going on. For those who don't know the situation, I have a new phone, and it's should be a good thing, but I'm at a state where I'm constantly deleting and redownloading both Wattpad and Skype because I don't want my Mom finding out about this stuff, for fear she'll either watch it or take it away. I promise I'm trying though.

Fourth, I just wanna thank you all for the comments again, because without them, this story would probably be on hold. Never discontinued though. There's only one story I've given up on, and that had very good reasoning.

Fifth, I wanna give some light to the two other Max X Ross/MithRoss stories I know about; In My Eyes - MithRoss by MakiNishikinooo, and MithzanXRoss Oneshots by DawnADHH! They are both lovely books/writers, and if you haven't, you should check them out.

Sixth, I just wanna thank you all again. I'm so, so grateful for all of you, and you're support. Also, would you all please check out my amazing bae's Quotev, FiveNightsAtVenturianTale (correction; that was her old username. It's now NobodyWasEverHere.)? She puts up with a lot from me, and sometimes even helps give me ideas for the stories. She's also a huge inspiration, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you did.

Finally, would you all want me to host an OC contest, or a face reveal, or something like that? It seems you guys really enjoy those types of things, so let me know!

Sorry this was such a long A/N, I just had a lot to say. I'll try and get to work on the next chapter soon. Bye bye lovelies! (Holy shit this was 404 words.)