Chapter Six: One Of Us

Ross was in shock. Did he pull back? Did he push Max away and be disturbed? Or did he kiss back and enjoy it? Let Max 'Help Him'? He liked the second idea better. So that's exactly what he did.

The kiss was like fireworks for both of them. Of corse, Fireworks weren't invented at the time, because this is 'Medieval-ish', but shhh. Ok author-chan will stop breaking the forth wall and get back to these two boys make out session.

Max put his arms around Ross' waist, Ross putting his own around Max's neck out of instinct. The kiss was full of a need. A mutual need both had that had never been fully taken care of. To be loved.

They eventually had to pull back from the kiss for air.

"Well.. That should do the trick.." Ross muttered, stopping to breathe when needed, and laughing slightly afterwards.

Max laughed along with him. Minutes ago, he'd despises the thought of trusting another completely. Now he kind of liked the idea.

"I'll give this a chance, if you'll help me through it." Ross said quietly, smiling slightly. He didn't question why he immediately opened up to the man he'd known less than a week. He didn't care. And that was a first. He knew he needed something like this. Both of them did. Hell, they may not have even loved each other! But they needed to be needed. They needed to be wanted.

Max smiled and nodded. "As long as you'll do the same." Receiving a small, almost insignificant nod. But it was very important, they both noted.

~

Jerome put his hands over his mouth to suppress the girlish squeal that almost left his lips, looking up at Ty with star eyes. Ty was grinning ear to ear, biting his bottom lip to suppress his own squeal.

"MithRoss?"

"MithRoss!"

~

Ok, I'm so sorry about the absence. And I probably won't update this again for a day or two because my phones almost dead and my grandpa has the car charger and it's the only one that works. And only 311 words after such a long wait! I swear I'll make it up to you guys when I can, ok? Bye. - Destiney Is Chanting One Of Us To Ty And Jerome And Squealing Profusely