Chapter Eight: Shortest Chapter Ever (And Announcments)

A/N: ok this is going to be really short because I've got some news!

~

Soon enough, Max had run them all the way across the hall, coming to the stairs and letting go of Ross' hand so he wouldn't fall but motioned him to follow. So they ran all the way through the castle until they got to the door, where they exited.

"Max, what's going on?" Ross asked, only slightly out of breath due to years of practice. The only response he got was a grin as he started to run in a random direction, before turning, looking at me, and laughing nervously.

"Uhm. I wanted to take you to see your family?" He said nervously, receiving a small laugh in return, as well as a grateful smile.

"C'mon. I'll show you the way." And with that they started to walk the Stacy opposite direction of where Max was going.

~

A/N: 137 words is no where near enough for an actual chapter, and even then it's basically just all filler, so I'm sorry, but I have some news and didn't want to leave you all without a chapter. So first off, the new MithRoss story is almost ready to be uploaded, just have to finish up the first chapter! Second, I have a super secret project that in working on, and if you'd be interested in it, feel free to message me! It MUST remain a secret, though! You may not tell a soul until it is completed, wether you end up wanting to do it or not! It won't take much either! Just contact me for details. Next up, I'm going to try and get Emma an account on here because she's an amazing writer and is very supportive of the LGBT+ community, and she's very curious and wants to learn more about it. Also a couple little side notes, I'm still taking requests for the 1k thing, and soon for the oneshot book! And I found out I'm allergic to cats X^X, anyway! I'll go work on something. Buh-bye!