A/N (You All Are Amazing.)

A/N; OHMYGAWDWEVEREACHED1K!!!!! I never thought this would get that far!! I mean, when I made this book, it was the only MithRoss book that I knew of, and I basically only ranted to my girlfriend how much I loved this ship!!! Now it's an ACTUAL SHIP!!! Not the most popular one, but a ship nonetheless!!!! I'm so happy. You all make me so happy! I can't even. And, the comments on last chapter. Wow. You all are so supportive!! I'd like to thank MakiNishikinooo, for being a huge inspiration on this story, as well as amazingly supportive, and possibly even a bigger MithRoss shipper than me! (Though that's unlikely.) And to each and every one of you who commented; Thank you. Thank you so so much for making this writing experience so much more enjoyable for me!!

And, as a thank you to everyone, I'd like to host a week (7 days, not school week) long event starting Sunday, where you can send me requests for anything! Books, Oneshots, QnAs, OC contests, anything! And most likely, I'll accept them!' Though I'll make a separate book for that in case some of you don't want to get involved. I'll also try to update this at least once a day, most likely more!! But feel free to send in questions before then. I have to ask some things of you all, though.

No lemons.
Nothing EXTREMELY personal.
No X Reader type things.

And that's it! Go on, send in suggestions! I won't stop you! Feel free, even if you've never commented on this before! Or if for some reason I start late or finish late, still send them in! Have fun! - Destiney The Extremely Happy Writer