HOLYFUCKINGSHITJESUS (A/N)

What the Hell guys?! We just reached 2k, and now we're at 3k?!? Where did you all COME FROM?!? Seriously! Is there just some random portal in the middle of nowhere that produces amazing MithRoss shippers?! I want access to that bad boy! So because I can't think of anything to do, and the 1K thing is still on hold, I will accept some OCs, with the fill out sheet down bellow! I can't thank you all enough. You're amazing, I swear.

Also! As a side note! I went on the Wattpad website and added an incomplete cast! I'll eventually add it to the others, and complete it, but for now this works.

So! Here are my requirements, from most important to least important!

Personality;
Flaws, quirks, traits, etc.

Backstory;
Family, where they came from, time period, etc. (this will also be where you explain the origin of anything odd.)

Role They Play; guard, thief, bounty hunter, upperclassman, priest, etc.

Gender;
Male, female, gender-neutral, gender-fluid, etc.

Race/Hybrid;
Human, Bacca, Mudkip, wolf, Mage, etc.

Appearance (remember! If there's anything that would be remotely related to the current time period, such as died hair or current clothing, it must have an explanation included in the backstory!); hair, eyes, skin/fur, clothing, etc.

Sexuality; heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, Pansexual, asexual, etc.

Relationship/crush (can't be a YouTuber, because I hate it when OCs get with canon characters. Must be another OC, or a character I can come up with.):

And those are my requirements! I can only accept a limited amount of people, and I have no idea what I'm going to use them for and I may need a character so if I don't guarantee you'll get your character used, don't worry, because I may just end up using them! Ok, I'll go finish up the new MithRoss story so you guys have more to read. Audios! - Destiney Is Fucking Awe Struck Right Now