Happiness Truths and Determination. (Major A/N Please Read)

So.

I have some announcements.

None are negative in any way, just thugs I'd like to address.

First off we've reached 7 thousand reads on this book.

Let me say this.

I am so happy!! I remember not that long ago this ship was literally non-existent. There were LITERALLY NO FANFICTIONS!!! Then I built up some bravery and posted this one, and though I didn't create this ship, I like to think I've inspired and gotten people to come out of their shells to publish their own books. It started out with this one, then spread to MakiNishikinooo and DawnADHHs' books, and now there's a whole fucking FAN BASE for this ship! I'm not trying to take credit for anything, I'm really not, I just like to think I helped things move along, at least a little bit. Of course you all did everything, so you all deserve all the credit!

Secondly, as you've probably noticed, this doesn't get updated that often. Neither does anything else. I'm not going to blame writers block, or my laziness, or my inability to come up with a schedule. I'm going to blame my self for basically freezing everything I worked so hard on because of simple things that should be irrelevant. I am still asking everyone to come up with a schedule though, because I'm horrible with this stuff.

Thirdly, I am at 100 followers as of posting this. Let me tell you I have honestly never felt happier. To know that 100 of you think my work is decent enough to follow me for, that is spectacular. I honestly didn't except any, but look where we are. Thank you everyone. So much.

And finally, this is the last week you can send in OCs, though exceptions will be made if you weren't able to access Wattpad at the time, even if the story is near completion when you see this. I just wanted to say that because I have to have them all before I can start writing the next chapter, because everyone has to fit into place and it'll feel forced if it doesn't.

So, in summary,  we hit 7k, we reached 100 followers, I need you all to come up with a schedule for me, I need the last of the OCs (with exceptions), and I'm going to give you the truths you deserve. Oh, I didn't mention that, did I? These have been due for a while. You don't have to read the following things, as they're just personal things you all might want to know, and you might just care about the story, which is fine, and I totally understand.

My name isn't Destiney C. Howls, as I've mentioned before. It's Paige, and for a reason I'll explain I can't say my last name. I was born in Kentucky on September 23, and I'm 11 as of the upload of this. Do the math to figure out what year I was born. I have blue eyes and brown hair that will most likely have dyed highlights and tips soon.

My parents were on drugs for a long while, and when social services were going to take me and my brother away, our Dad chose to leave instead of going to rehab. I haven't seen him since. Nor do I want to. He chose drugs over family. He is dead to me.

I had already had my first panic attack, so when I fell into the first major depression of my life because of him, things went downhill fast.

We moved from South Carolina, where me and my brother had lived most of our lives after he was born, back to Kentucky, as he's not aloud here for not paying child support on my half sister.

I didn't know what trigger warnings were, or that I should probably stay away from them, and ended up reading a lot of things that eventually clicked on my mind, and the words turned into actions. That was when I cut for the first time.

I didn't cut with something that would leave scars for longer than a week, or deep enough to draw blood, for fear of being caught. I would sharpen pencils until they could kill and slice them across my thighs, or I would get all the fuzz off of pipe cleaners and do the same that way. I was never found out.

I eventually recovered. I was finally happy, and the things that normally made me feel like shit, just reminded me that I'm human. I've had little relapses and such since then, but nothing major. Until a couple days ago, at least.

I had my second panic attack. I don't think I've ever been that scared. I thought we'd killed my cat. It's probably a childish thing to lose my shit over, but I don't care. And in my weakness, I called out to the only thing I'd ever known to comfort me. My depression. So that's the reason everything's been on hold. I'm trying to get my shit together. I'll get back into gear once I'm over this, or atleast when I feel like writing again. Bye, Lovelies.  - Destiney Is Afraid Of Going Crazy Again (PS anyone who was working on the secret project needs to turn in their things soon!!)