Chapter 1

For some reason, Cristian Tello couldn’t stop staring at me. I was sitting at the lobby of the Spanish U-21  concentration hotel in Israel, the whole team was hanging out there for a little while before being sent off to their respective rooms. Admittedly, I did know what could have the Barcelona forward a little stumped. I’d gone downstairs with my most provocative dress. I had on a really short, really tight red dress that accents my best features, my legs. I swept my hair to the side, put on a pair of hoop earrings, my black pumps and went downstairs feeling like the sluttiest slut ever. I didn’t care. I just wanted any one of them to notice me. And that’s what I got from none other than Cristian Tello. I was leaning against the bar facing them and I caught him looking at me at least three times. Isco Alarcón also did a double take when he accidentally looked my way. He said something to his roommate Morata who went all red in the face and didn’t dare look. I would’ve died if he had noticed me but I knew he was way too faithful to his girlfriend to even look my way. Tello, however, was another story. I knew he had a girlfriend but he obviously didn’t seem to care. He looked my way for a fourth time and threw a half-smile at me. My knees sort of wobbled so I had to readjust my position against the bar and automatically looked down, shame taking over my body. I looked at myself and thought: he must think I’m a prostitute. Like a real-life, get-paid-for-sex prostitute. All I could do was turn away from him and sit on one of the stools, feeling stupid. I put my hand on my forehead and closed my eyes: I’m such an idiot. What made me think that any of these guys would… My thoughts are interrupted by hand gently placed on my waist. “Follow me.” The voice of some man whispers in my ear while I feel no contact anymore. I dare look towards the figure and it’s Cristian making his way to the stairwell while the rest of the team is directed towards the elevator. I don’t give it a second thought and follow him as requested. Breathe in, breathe out. I try to repeat to myself while I follow his lean body toward the stairwell. He looks both ways before pushing the door to get inside. He lets it close behind him so no one thinks I’m going after him. Maybe it’s a setup. Maybe he was just getting me excited and he’ll run up to his room and tell all his friends about the prank he pulled on the lobby prostitute. Rolling my eyes and hoping for the best, I push the door and let myself in.

The stairwell is empty except for the toned body of one Cristian Tello looking down at me from the third stair, leaning against the hand-rail. He looks at me and outright smiles. I feel a chill through my whole body as I approach him and muster up the courage to ask: “Why did you ask me to follow you?” I’m surprised by how provocative my voice sounds and he responds: “I thought that’s what you wanted.” “What if it isn’t?” I challenge him, walking up the stairs and stopping on the one right above him so our bodies are pretty close together and our eyes are level. “The fact of the matter is you did. And I still plan on asking you to come to my room with me.” “What if I don’t want to?” Taking advantage of the small distance between us, he slides his arm around my waist and pulls me toward him. His mouth is on my ear when he whispers: “Of course you want to.” Our bodies are now completely pressed together as both our pulses quicken, our breathing  irregular. “Wouldn’t your roommate mind?” I mutter. As much as my body trembled at the touch of Cristian Tello, I didn’t want any trouble. “Don’t have one. It used to be Sergio but he left the concentration. He’s injured.” He’s whispering everything in my ear while his open palm trails up and down my leg. “That’s too bad.” My eyes are closed as desire pulses through my whole body, leaving me almost breathless. “Not for me.” He whispers seductively again. Then he softly trails his lips on my skin from my ear to my chin. When I feel his breath on my mouth, I open my eyes and see that his are still closed. I step on the next stair and away from him to which he reacts by tensing his body and opening his eyes. “Lead the way.” I turn away from him and walk up to the next flight of stairs. He takes the stairs two by two until he reaches me and offers his arm for me to take. I do so and go up the stairs with him. Up to his room. We’re chuckling like maniacs because we both know this is against the rules.