Chapter 1 who are you?

Chapter 1

Rosalie's giant angel wings slapped together as she flew with the clouds. The cold air hit her pale skin as she flew. She was watching Kal-El. He was struggling to fit in with the boat crew. Rosalie sighed sadly. How much she felt his pain. Then there was a explosion on the oil rig.

She gasped as Kal-El disappeared on the small boat. She flew faster seeing him on the oil rig. He had flames on his body that burnt his clothes off and all he had on with his tore fire cargo pants. His scruffy face was covered in fire.

He ripped out the door that the oil rig men were trapped in "lets go!" He told them. Just as he told them a helicopter was landing on the platform that the room was. The trapped men immediately were getting in the helicopter. Kal-El's head snapped up seeing the oil rig structure going to fall on top of the helicopter.

"Hey! Come on!" One of the soldiers on the helicopter yelled at Kal-El but told the pilot to go once he saw the half naked man stop the falling structure from smashing them. "AHHHHH!" Kal-El yelled using all his strength to hold back the structure. Once the helicopter escaped and was in it's way the oil rig had a huge explosion.

The impacted of the explosion knocked Kal-El into the water unconscious as the oil rig collapsed. He fell deep in the ocean water. Rosalie flew as fast as she could straight down. She was faster than a eagle. As soon as she hit the water she swam as fast she could until Kal-El sunk any deeper.

'Almost there' Rosalie thought as she reached her hand and it was inches away from his arms. Se kicked her legs grabbing a hold of his arm and swimming back to the surface. By this time they were deep in shallow water pretty far from the surface. Rosalie was losing air, her eyes got blurry, and bubbles were escaping her lips.

She blinked with her arm about Kal-El. She tried using what ever strength she had at had one strong kick and to surprise to Rosalie she was in the air with her wings flapping and with Kal-El. She sighed relieved and flew off to safely. Getting her breathing under control she gently landed by a house.

She shivered as the cold air hit her wet clothes. She looks down at Kal-El as he was sleeping peacefully. She sneak around the house outside and saw one woman with her car doors open and a pile of clothes with two pairs shoes laying in the back. Once the woman was in the house Rosalie quickly snatched the clothes and flew to Kal-El.

Rosalie quickly changed into the black shirt with a white heart that had matching white skinny jeans and slipped on the black knee high boots. They felt weird to Rosalie by she just shrugged. She bent down to Kal-El softly pressing a hand on his chest feeling his chest slowly come up and then down.

Realizing that he was shirtless and was extremely fit. A embarrass blush came over Rosalie's face. He was quite handsome she thought. Her hand came up to his face softly run it through his scruffy little beard moving it to his cheek. When his eyes shot open Rosalie gasping fall back. "Who are you?" He asked intensely scaring Rosalie herself a bit.

Yay! Chapter 1 is done ! Like? Comment?