Chapter 14 My angel needs to be saved

Chapter 14

"Ready Colonel?" Rosalie asked just before she put in her earpiece. "Ready!" He called as he was in the pilot seat getting the engines of the huge plane. "Alright give us a second," she looked at the Air Force me "alright push!" She yelled and they pushed the small spaceship onto the Air Force ship.

Once they got it in Rosalie clicked on her earpiece with her index finger "We're all good back here. Lets get this thing to metropolis!" She called over the loud engines. The medics helped patch up her wing away and help her out with her wounds before they started their part.

"How are you doing Kal-El?" Rosalie asked him. He just was arriving at the location of the gravity machine. It was huge! With four arms that were dig into the ground as a lazer was shooting down on the Earth ground. It brought the dirt and things on the ground up then slammed back down destroying it.

As it took more gravity of the land it went farther on the land. Kal-El's eyes widen then he shook his head flying to it "Uh...good I guess. I found the gravity machine. It's a monster." He said not believing it. He gritted his teeth heading straight towards the machine to be hit by one of the arms.

"Ow wow that really hurt..." he trailed off as he pushed himself up trough his piece "Kal-El ? Are you alright?" Rosalie asked worried. He couldn't help to smile a little "I'm fine. I'll contact you once it's finished." He hovered "Okay Good luck KAl-El. Be safe." She whispered to herself but he heard it.

He had that warm feeling in his stomach making him smile more "You too," he said being knocked down holding the arm up with all his strength "Rosalie?" He spit out. Rosalie walked by the ship alone worried out his voice "Yeah?" He yelled out as he flew under the arm "I have to tell you something and I should have told you a long time ago."

"O-okay what is it?" She asked biting her lip. Kal-El at the moment was being squeezed by the arms of the machine "Ahh!" He cried out as it was crashing him slowly. Rosalie blinked out a tear hearing his screams of pain. He broke out of the arms to be hit into the gravity beam that was making this screaming sound in his head.

Rosalie's hand flew up to her mouth as he's cry's got louder and his earpiece was knocked out of his ear. "Kal-El?" She asked. "Kal-El?!" She said louder getting nothin. She blinked out more tears. Colonel heard it all and felt remorse for the woman. Kal-El was being pushed down to the ground, he heard Rosalie's sad voice.

"Ma'am our men can't penetrate the debris in front of the machine." Rosalie walked into where the pilots were seeing that what he said was true. She bit her lip then yanked Foward when their plane was shot at from behind. The Colonel reached out and grabbed Rosalie's wrist holding her back.

She caught herself with help "Thank you." She told him who nodded. "Stand back!" A solider warned Faora with his gun pointed at her. She smirked knocking down the humans killing them. Rosalie hurried outside the room to face Faora "Oh look who it is the pathetic angel. Where's your Kryptonian man?" She asked knowing exactly where he was.

"I'm done being soft. No more nice Angel. I'm going to make you pay." Rosalie threatened and tackled down the Kryptonian woman. Kal-El tries to stand up with the gravity beam on him. 'Be safe' Rosalie's words ran through his head and he got his earpiece back and looked up using all his strength and power to fly straight up destroying the machine.

It knocked him far away onto this Moutian of rock that hurt his back badly and head. He looked at the sun and reached his hand to the sun breathing slowly. He heard Rosalie grunted when she was hit on the face again and Faora's voice came in "You know you're going to lose. And when you do. Kal-El will be dead along with this race but you know what? You will be Alive still and my masters slave. He will claim you and can do what he wishes of you." She let out a evil laugh. That last part made Kal-El furious he growled and got up flying to Metropolis. Rosalie hated the thought of being that monsters slave, she got up and pinned Faora to the wall ticked off but let her guard down as the Kryptonian woman stabbed her knife back on the injured wing before kicking the angel out of the plane leaving her to fall with her one wing disabled. She tried to fly but her wings gave out on her. "Oh no this is it." She said out loud but was scooped up by strong pair of arms and the man she adored "I think my angel needs to be saved." He smiled at her as the plane the Colonel and Faora were in crashed into the machine. Rosalie frowned burning her face in Kal-El's neck as he struggled flying through the falling debris.

:O like it? What do you think! Comments? Love ya!