Chapter 8 My master wants the Angel

Chapter 8

Rosalie grew more and more jealous by the second. She could almost exploded if she wanted to but she just tried thinking about something else looking around the room. She though to herself 'Why am I jealous? Don't be jealous Rosalie. You're his protector nothing more.'

Kal-El was noticing out of the corner of his eye of Rosalie's different behavior and expression. 'I wonder if shes jealous' he thought to himself. "You let them hand cuff you?" Lois asked breaking him out of his thoughts with a smile on her face. He shrugged " Wouldn't be much of surrender if we resisted."

Rosalie could basically hear a smirk tug on Lois lips. "What's the 'S' stand for?" Lois motioned her head to the symbol on his chest checking his suit out. He sort of grinned at her "It's not a 'S', on my world it means 'hope.'" She gave him a nod but wasn't convinced " Well,here it's an "S".How about... Super-" the microphone cut her off.

"Alright Ms. Lane we good here come back here." Kal-El looked at Lois "Excuse me." He told her standing up breaking the handcuffs in one movement of his wrists. Rosalie gently pulled her hands from each other making then the cuffs shattered in pieces. Lois looked a little scared? Worried perhaps when Rosalie did that.

Kal-El smiled at the faces of the men on the other side of the glass using his X-Ray vision. He walked up to it "I understand that you're afraid of me that you can't control or never will but that doesn't make me your enemy. I surrendered for you to choose to give me to Zod or not. Your choice."

"You know our choice." The highest rank said. Kal-El nodded signaling Rosalie to follow him outside. She did so and they waited with the humans military. "What about the angel?" Lois asked in a tone. Rosalie rolled her eyes "It's Rosalie and Kal-El thought I should stay with you in case Zod is lying."

Kal-El was up away ahead of the army with Rosalie at his side. He was looking up at the sky then turned to Rosalie who was looking ahead. He smiled. She was truly an guardian angel. His angel. She looked fearless and tough as always. But deep inside she was scared and wished they would save the world.

"Rosie..." he said and she looked at him. "Go stand with them the barracks." He ordered her and she obeyed flying over next to the highest rank as a spaceship landed a couple of yards from Kal-El. The humans had their weapons ready. A woman in Kryptonian armor with short black hair and blue kinda of green eyes.

She walked up with a grin on her face seeing Kal-El. "Good choice of turning him to us, you do care for this planet in the end." Colonel Nathan Hardy said "We gave you what you wanted, now keep your promise." Rosalie has her arms crossed around her chest meeting Kal-El's eyes. She sighed sadly as they had that moment just understand each others feelings through their eyes.

"Hold on there Human. My master also wants the angel." She grinned bigger looking at Rosalie. Kal-El's eyes widen looking between the nonhuman women. That is exactly what he didn't want to happen. The colonel walked up "Wait hold on you-" Rosalie who was in front of him out her hand up cutting him off "It's alright Colonel I'll go."

She looked at Kal-El who looked mad? Or disappointed. "Very well, follow me." The woman commanded. Her name was Faora. Rosalie was actually having a panic attack inside and afraid. She put on a tough face as her and Kal-El entered the ship with Faora behind them. Faora didn't like the angel one bit. She thought she was a road block and should be put

out.

Unfortunately her master General Zod wanted her alive and had plans for the protector. She stood in front of the angel "Can you breath our air?" Rosalie nodded and with that the Kryptonian left going up to the pilot. Kal-El slipped the codex that was in the spaceship with him when he arrived at Earth, into Rosalie's hand that hung to her sides. She looked up at him who gave her the look 'keep it safe' she nodded waiting next to him as they waited to arrive to General Zod.

Like it? Sorry I just tried to do the best as I could with the quotes. Any comments?