Chapter 15 Didn't you want to tell me something?

Chapter 15

Rosalie's head popped out of Kal-El's neck watching as the plane with the Kryptonians were sucked in a giant black hole. She smiled and joy came over her body "We did it Kal-El." She cried out happiness in his ear making him shiver but didn't realize it. The humans at the military BASE jumped up yelled happy.

"Oh good." Kal-El sighed relived. Rosalie giggled as he slowly and carefully landed on the ground with Rosalie in his arms bridal style. She put her legs down hopping them out of his arms. It was a bit awkward between them. The humans that remained alive near them watched the two aliens.

Rosalie looked down trying to avoid eye contact. Kal-El continued to look at her as she moved her head away when he brought her chin up facing him. Every time he did that Rosalie was blushing and didn't want him to see her red. All of the humans in Metropolis were happy that the alien invasion was over.

"Help us!" A big African-America older than both of the aliens. Perry his name is. The editor-in-Cheif that Lois works for. He was with a younger man with fair skin about Rosalie's age. Brown hair. Bold mostly. Brown eyes. Steve friend of Lois's. they worked at the Daily Planet.

Seeing the alien Invasion they ran out their building trying to get to safety but their friend Jenny was caught underneath debris. Rosalie turned around to them and ran over to help them. She picked up the Debris like it was nothing. 'She's strong' Kal-El thought looking at her behind with his arms crossed.

"Hold on here you go." Rosalie grunted as she used a lot of her strength throwing the huge debris wall off the woman with brown eyes and hair. Perry and Steve helped Jenny up who was shaking and covered in dirt. She hugged both of the men tightly. Rosalie turned around to the tall Kryptonian superhero in front of her.

He raised an eyebrow. She looked down at her once again injured left wing that pickled of uncomfortableness. Her left arm started to get numb with her wing. She went over and sat on a rock before she stuck her two fingers in her wings squeezing her eyes shut. She sucked in breath heavily keeping her mouth shut suppressing a whine.

Kal-El walked over to her as she leaned forward breathing deeply hurting. He bent down sitting on his calves seeing her face tighten and turned red. She dig in her wing pulling it out and bring it in from of her and Kal-El's eyes. "That was in your wing?" He asked shocked looking at the large piece of broken off knife blade.

"Yup and it hurt like hell." She whispered tossing it on the ground wiping the blood off her hand on her armor. She stood up with Kal-El remembering something "Oh yeah! Didn't you want to tell me something?" Kal-El froze embarrassed "Uh...right...I wanted to tell you t-t-thank you for everything." He lied.

She looked at her with serious eyes "You sure? It seemed really important." She took a step closer to him with a smile on her face seeing he was getting for embarrassed. He rubbed the back of his neck nervously looking up "Uh...yeah I'm...sure." Rosalie figured it out he was nervous. It disappointed her a little but she understood.

"Okay..." she said quietly. She began looking around at the sky. Her back once again at Kal-El. 'Ah forget it' he thought then spinning her around in his arms pulling her waist to his but a second later Rosalie saw Zod running towards Kal-El and pushed him away "Move!" Before she could move Zod punched her hard into a couple of buildings. Kal-El snapped his head to Zod who was so mad "You're a monster!" Kal-El yelled only getting a smirk from him "No matter how violent, every action I take is for the greater good of my people. This is how it's going to go either you're going to die or me." Kal-El growled and they two ran at each other knocking down buildings as Rosalie ran back outside seeing the fight.

Like it? Sorry if it sucked ! Comments ? What do you think?