Chapter 18 she's a freak, you're a freak!

Chapter 18

Rosalie was still unconscious when Kal-El came back at the end of the day. He saw the little teenage girl still asleep and was curious but smiled. Soon after he drifted asleep next to Rosalie holding her hand. Rosalie sensed someone holding her hand with a smile on her face knowing he was there with her.

"Elena..." Doctor Winters shook Elena's shoulder. She opened her eyes looking up at him "Yes?" He smiled at her "Come on dear, you have school." She nodded and was given a pair of new fresh clothes. She honestly didn't want to go to school. She hated that place so much. She had no friends. She was an outcast.

She quickly got dressed in blue light faded skinny jeans and blue sweater type with an anchor. She slipped on her black converse and clicked on her River Island Silver tone owl necklace with putting on some mascara. She was already quiet beautiful but she thought if she blended in that she'd be like the others.

"Here we go." She sighed as she walked through the gates of her high school immediately getting stares and rumors started by her school mates. She sighed to herself wishing she was back at the hospital instead of here. Elena made her way into her Math class for first period hearing others talking "Jessica did you hear that freaks adopted parents were killed in the battle?"

Kal-El woke up seeing Rosalie was still sleeping. Doctor Winters had to out a cast on her left arm and walked in with some hospital food for Kal-El "sorry son it's the mess Food." He smiled at the older man and took the food "It's alright I'm just hungry." He quickly started to eat due to him starving but of course kept his manners.

"Sir, who was the young girl in here?" Kal-El asked curiously. "Oh that was Elena. Her adopted parents were killed in the battle so she came here to insist me. She a lovely girl and seems interested in your Rosalie." He explained. "Oh" was all Kal-El said, he felt a bit bad to be reminded of humans that died.

The doctor noticed and touched his shoulder "Don't worry about it son, you two saved the world. Better if few died then all of us." Kal-El nodded being left alone with Rosalie again. He looked down at her leaning on his arm. He carefully put his hand up brushing her hair out of her face taking the back of his hand moving it softly on her cheek rubbing.

His thumb ran across her upper lip slowly then down to her lower lip feeling her breathing through her nose "Rosie please wake up soon. I need you. They need you." He whispered to her as he bent down and kissed her cheek that now had more color in them. "I'll be back soon." With that he flew out the room.

"Elena why are you late?" Her P.E. teacher Mrs. Horne asked angry as Elena ran hurrying to get in her spot in line for attendance "I'm sorry Ma'am! I got held up." Alesha a girl that bullied Elena for as long as she remembered snorted "Excuse her Mrs. she was probably cutting in the bathroom since she's Pathetic."

Elena looked down. That's exactly what she was doing. She was strong enough to fight back or stop hurting herself. She just wanted the pain To go away. After the girls PE class was dismissed Elena was the first to get in the locker rooms getting her clothes. She went in the bathroom shutting herself in immediately.

Stripping of her clothes it exposed theses straps around her back that went to around her chest. The straps held back her medium sized hawk wings. Yes hawk wings she's had them for some time now. She never told anyone of the wings, she is to scared. They were medium brown hawk wings. "Lets go Elena!" She went off to PE not ready for PE.

"Well I hope you all know decided who you're writing about in your essay correct?" Mrs. Dosh asked her English class. Elena was drooling Rosalie laying in the hospital bed where she left her. Her teacher noticed elena wasn't laying any attention to class "Elena why don't you tell us who you're writing for your essay." The class sighed but Alesha said "Probably some nerd." Elena's hands balled up in fists underneath her desk. "I'm actually writing about Rosalie." Her teacher and classmates looked at her oddly. Billy asked "Rosalie the angel that helped saved the world?" She nodded only to get another comment from Alesha who laughed "ha! That makes sense! She's a freak, you're a freak! Ha freaks!" Elena immediately stood up grabbing her things running out of the classroom with warm tears coming down her face as she fled from her school back to Rosalie.

Sorry if it sucks! What do you think?! Lol please comment !:) and here's the link to a video I made for this story!:) http://animoto.com/play/j160vA3VflcvLDTIuKPI0Q