Chapter 4 she's my protector

Chapter 4

Rosalie smirked as she could see Kal-El getting use to his powers. Well getting use to flying. But he was faster than her. "You alright back there?" He called out to Rosalie. He had a cocky smirk on his face. She shook her head as him being cocky "Just fine! So where are we going?" She was curious.

"Smallville, Kanas!" He told her with a smile on his face. He was excited to go back home. "Kanas ? Never been there huh." Rosalie said to herself interested. Kal-El wanted to be funny and sped up his speed a couple of feet away from Rosalie who rolled her eyes "Cocky" she muttered.

Kal-El chuckled quietly "I heard that." He said. Rosalie mocked"'I heard that' uh huh." Chuckling for a bit he was surprised that Rosalie quickly sped up to his speed. Her wings flapped together stretching out with her arms against her legs "I heard that one to." She looked over at him with a grin on her face "I know I wanted to you to hear it."

"The angel has jokes." He joked with her making her roll her eyes again "We're here." They came out of the clouds into the view of a farmland? Dark green grass everywhere. The darkest grass that Rosalie's ever seen. "Wow it's beautiful." She said hovering high in the sky still. It was quiet. Not loud like the city's she's lived in.

As she was taking in the beauty of Smallville Kal-El was changing out of his suit into normal civilian clothes to fit in like Rosalie minus the giant Angel wings. Before she knew it he was fast at her side. He was looking at her. Her expression. It was cute he thought. She had wonder and excitement in her eyes. She had a smile on her face the the breeze hit her face.

'Kal-El you will be the one to tell her.' His fathers voice ranges in his ears. He opened his mouth to start to tell her but he closed it thinking and deciding to tell her later when the times right. He gently put a hand on her shoulder "Come on Rosalie." He flew over to a small but beautiful house. She followed him and landed gently more softer than him.

"Don't over think it when you're landing just keep calm and take a breath." She told him looking at the giant hole in the ground. "Right, I will keep that in mind." They approached the small houses calmly and normal looking besides Rosalie's wings. "What if I scare your mother?" Rosalie asked nervously. "Don't worry she's raised an alien baby and seen a alien ship I'm pretty sure she can handle you being an angel."

She gave a light shrug "Eh true." Kal-El called out "Mother! I'm home!" A older woman with grey hair and blue eyes came rushing out immediately hearing her adopted sons voice. "Oh Clark!" She was about 129 pounds the good about weight she should have at her weight. She was shorter than Kal-El but taller than Rosalie.

"Well look at you." She said to him. Kal-El smiled realizing its been a few years traveling the world leaving his mother by herself. "Mother I know where I come from. My real parents." She smiled but something bothered her. Perhaps it was that fear she always had. The fear of Kal-El being taken away from her as was her husband a few years back.

As they caught up Rosalie just stood there awkwardly rubbing her head trying to look like she wasn't there she guessed? Every minute or so she would sneak a look at Kal-El trying to get his attention without being rude. After a few minutes of seeing his mother Martha glancing looks towards Rosalie it came together in his mind

"Oh mother," he sat up from the stairs with his mother following and went over to Rosalie "This is Rosalie she is my protector, an angel well my angel." He chuckled at the last part that made Rosalie go red immediately. The good was Kal-El didn't see it but the bad thing was his mother Martha did and smiled at her. Before Kal-El looked back toward Rosalie, she got her face to look normal or she hoped so.

He raised his right eyebrow as her probably noticing she was red a little "Rosalie this is my mother Martha." He managed to say finally. Rosalie stuck her hand out "It's nice to meet you." Martha looked from Kal-El to her shaking her hand "It's a pleasure. Now come come I'm starting to make dinner care to help?"

"No, no of course not. I would love to." Rosalie was behind the mother as they walked up the stairs. She passed by Kal-El who was staring at her. He could not wrap his fingers around her. She was real mysterious and odd. "Oh Clark! A newspaper writer from Daily Planet came by earlier asking about you."

:O Like ? Comments? Ill have chapter 5 up soon!:)