Chapter 13 step back a little bit

Chapter 13

Kal-El's eyes widen when Lois lips were on his. First thing was he hoped Rosalie didn't see it. Second thing was he gently pushed her away. Third he put on a fake smile "Uh Lois we can't. I just don't feel that way for you. I'm sorry..." he looked away then Lois's face fell but she exactly knew the reason.

"Alright I understand Clark. Don't forgot I'll be waiting." Kal-El didn't know if he should be worried or concern of that but it didn't matter. He didn't like or love Lois. Rosalie was just finishing her work wiping away the tears that fell down and the sweat off if her forehead.

Kal-El noticed something different in her body language as she got up still working 'Way to go Kal-El' he thought to himself. He sighed making his way to his protector. Rosalie wiped away the stupid tears she thought when she heard his footsteps getting closer. Kal-El bit his lower lip as he stood behind Rosalie.

"Hi" was all he managed to say. Rosalie looked at him with an eyebrow raised "Hi?" She said but sorta asked "how are you?" He asked 'really Kal-El? How are you when you already know the answer ?' He slapped himself mentally. "Uh fine..." She said quietly. She honestly didn't want to talk to him.

She felt worse about herself when she was talking to him. She literally wanted to break down inside but she couldn't. Zod was planning something terrible and the fight was barely starting. "Are you sure? You sound upset." He bluntly said but couldn't sugar code it any longer. He needed to know if she was mad or upset when Lois kissed him.

"I'm fine Kal-El...I have a headache, my wing it killing me, it's hard to work, and if you haven't notice since you and Lois have been sucking eavh others faces off Zod is still trying to destroy Earth..." She said irritated in a nice tone but with a hint of harshness. She turned to him with her arms crossed her chest.

Kal-El was a bit upset at her tone "If you don't mind but if you could just leave romance feelings with Lois away and focus on your fate then good Cause mine is to protect you at all times." Kal-El stood directly on front of her about a good two inches maybe.

Rosalie was pretty short compared to him even with her boots on. Without her boots she was about "5"1"? With them "5"3" maybe. She was tiny compared to Kal-El. His arms were also crossed around his chest as well as he looked down at his protector

"Fine...what's the plan?" He decided not to argue against her since now he knew the truth. She smiled a little "Good." She said before she explained the plan to him. After everyone knew their part. They brought the alien ship that he came to Earth in to outside on the base after Rosalie fixed it up a little.

Kal-El walked a little away from the others ready to leave to stop these gravity machines than messed with Earths gravity. "Oh Clark please don't get hurt!" Lois shouted to Kal-El trying to tick off Rosalie who just rolled her eyes looking away. He ignored Lois but lips pressed on his.

'Rosalie's kissing me?!' He thought kissing back. He held her in his arms. For a millisecond he opened his eyes noticing it was Lois. He quickly pulled back away from her wiping his lips with the back of his hand. In the middle of wiping his lips he looked at Rosalie who was looking at her feet and grabbing into her arms "No...I didn't mean that Lois..."

"It's okay Clark your secret it safe with me." She winked at him that made him red. Not blush red like embarrassed. 'Come on Rosalie get it together' she thought to herself as she put on a face walking over to him "Here it's a earpiece so you can communicate with me and the Colonel."

He nodded putting it in his ear about to fly off but stop at Rosalie who was close to him "You might want to step back a little bit" he said before he turned to her when she took a step back "Maybe a little bit more." He said and when she was out of his take off area he flew off to take down the gravity machine far away.

Like it? Sorry if it sucked ! I tried to do my best with remembering the stuff! Comment? Love ya!