Chapter 21 Jane Doe? Eh not bad

Chapter 21

"Hey you guys are heroes!" A coupe of soldiers told the two aliens when they walked by. Kal-El held Rosalie's hand as they walked down the hallways of the base get to the general. "So you're Clark Kent and you work for Daily Planet?" She asked curious. "Yeah I think we should lay low for now. And it's where..."

"Lois works. Yeah I remember" she whispered the last part to herself but Kal-El heard it. "You don't like Lois." Rosalie shut her eyes "It's not I don't like her. She doesn't like me being your protecter and she likes you." She looked away squeezing her hand that was in a cast.

Kal-El stopped and held her chin up to face him "Well I don't feel anything for her. I love you and only you." A smile tugged on her lips and continued to walk looking forward "and you have an apartment?" He nodded "General helped me get one." She said oh "I don't know what to do or go."

"They already have some ideas for you, all you have to do is pick what identity you want." "Oh fun." Rosalie muttered. "Superman, Rosalie." A African American man approached us. "General Swanwick." Kal-El shook his hand greeting him. "Sir." Rosalie used her right hand and he nodded "So Clark tells me you two are going to lay low, is that correct?"

Rosalie nodded "yes sir." He smiled at her "Well I have some names for you to pick out." Rosalie walked over to the table with a bunch of ID names. Rosie bird? Nah to close to Rosalie. Katherine woodworth? Yeah no. One of the name really stood out to Rosalie and she picked it up "This one."

"Jane Doe? Eh no bad." Kal-El crossed his arms around his chest with a grin. Rosalie stuck her tongue at him "I can be Katherine Woodworth?" His grin dropped "No I like Jane." She smiled "Good Clark." After they got the process done Rosalie was now Jane Doe from Kansas Smallville like Kal-El is.

All she needed was to cut her hair. She wasn't a fan of cutting her hair but couldn't take any chances. Kal-El had gotten an apartment with his job. Rosalie wasn't happy at all that her boyfriend was going to be working with the girl that he kissed. She was defiantly jealous but Kal-El assured she had nothing to be jealous about.

"Uh nice place." Rosalie commented as Kal-El flicked the lights on explain his small cute apartment. Her tiny hands were full of bags from shopping centers of het new clothes and style. After she put her things away Kal-El cleaned up a few things in the bathroom. Rosalie also got glasses like Kal-El to hide her face.

The angel ran her hand through her long hair before she sighed sadly walking into the bathroom. She took a deep breath then cut a good length of her hair of as it fell to the ground. She frowned a little looking at her now just a couple inches from shoulder length hovering brown hair. She honestly didn't like it at all. It made her feel not beautiful.

"I'm less pretty." She looked down lettin the loose hairs fall. Kal-El was in the small kitchen at the time he liked the thought of him and her together laying low as human like. When he heard from Rosalie "I'm less pretty." He's head snapped up and using his speed he was at her side taking her hand.

He didn't like how Rosalie always thought so low at herself. How she doesn't see herself as he does. Kal-El turned Rosalie around where they were facing each other "Hey that's not true. You aren't pretty you're beautiful. That's how I see you and if not I would still love you if you were blue, green, purple, any color but you are unbelievable beautiful.

"Even with your hair shorter." His hand ran through her now short hair. She smiled up at him. He always knew exactly what to say to make her feel better. She kissed the S hope symbol on his chest plate then ran past him. He chuckled catching her by her waist "So," Laid a kiss on her jawline. "I was thinking maybe we could go out dancing? I mean if you don't want to that's okay." She shook her head "No! I would love to go dancing well i will try darling one arm." he smirked. "I'll be gentle i promise." She giggled and squeezed herself out of his arms running over to their closet looking for a dress.

Sorry it it sucked! Please comment and let me know what you think!:) love ya!