Chapter 10 Go my son

Chapter 10

Jor-El told her everything she needed to stop Zod and the Kryptonians behind him. After she was extremely worried about Kal-El. "Go help him..." Jor-El said to her noticing her concern. Without any questions she nodded and took off towards where she sensed Kal-El was.

Hearing someone walking down the hall she hid in the shadows not moving or anything that could catch the Kryptonian's attention. Kryptonian was making his way to the room Kal-El was in. Rosalie took a deep breath and followed behind him into the room hiding back in the shadows.

Her eyes widen when she saw Kal-El pinned to a table with his wrists cuff down on it and he looked weak still. "I thank you for the blood son of El." The Kryptonian man said to him. Kal-El's eyes flickered open then closed until he was use to the atmosphere and gravity. He gritted his teeth breaking out of the cuff.

Rosalie took this advantage and kicked the Kryptonian knocking him out immediately. She noticed Kal-El was having a hard time getting on his feet so she went over helping him on his feet "come on Kal-El we need to get out of here now. I know what their planning." He nodded and was gaining back his powers and abilities

"I couldn't stop them they have my memories and feelings." He told her shaking his head. "It's okay." She assured as a Kryptonian attack them from behind sending Rosalie to a wall and Kal-El to the ground. All of sudden there was huge pain in Rosalie's left wing. There was a giant knife sticking out of it that went completely through.

She gritted her teeth increasing the pain in the wing as she pulled it out. "Rosalie get to the escape pods now!" Kal-El commanded seeing blood dripping down her wing and she couldn't fly. She obeyed taking off to the escape pods with guidance from Jor-El. "Your left." She listened and shot another Kryptonian with their weapon she picked up.

"Duck" she fell on her knees shooting another one. Once she made it to the escape pods she climbed in one. Jor-El said "duck to your right." She raised an eyebrow by saw a Kryptonian swing at her and ducked to the right. The escape pod closed and it was in bad condition. Damaged it was from the last Kryptonian.

Kal-El made his way from his kind to the escape pod area seeing an pod was gone. "Go my son," he turned seeing his father again "You can save them. You can save all of them." He motioned his head towards Rosalie's pod that was burning up entering Earths atmosphere. Kal-El hovered out of the ship looking at his father who gave him a nod.

He turned back to Earth moving his arms in front of him flying to Rosalie who was getting dizzy and burning up also. More blood was dripping down her wing onto the ground of the pod forming a puddle of blood. "AHHH!" She yelled as the pod was on flames. Kal-El flipped the pod around meeting Rosalie's face knowing he has to get her out now.

"Hold on Rosalie!" He told her and ripped off the door of it. He yanked her body to his holding onto her with his life as the pod exploded in flames. Kal-El flipped him and Rosalie around where she was on top and he was underneath where the flames hit him and not her. She held on tightly burying her face in his chest.

Then he carefully laid letting go of Rosalie as they both catching their breath "Thank you." She said with a face of pain as her left Wing tried to flap. She stopped hearing a small Kryptonian ship land at Martha's house "Kal-El" she warned "I know I hear it. I'll be back." He flew as fast as he could to his mothers who was surrounded by a few aliens.

Faora approached Martha "Where is the ship Kal-El arrived in?" Martha kept a straight face "Go to hell." Faora who was mad ran up to her and grabbed her by her throat "Don't make me ask again." On accident Martha's eyes flickered to the small barn. Faora smirked and threw Martha on the ground hard going into the barn seeing the ship but no Codex.

She came back looking at General Zod "the ship is here but the codex is gone." He sighed looking at the human "where is it?!" He screamed at her. She whispered "I don't know." He walked closer pissed off but was throwing back by Kal-El who was sending them through the crop fields. The others aliens left just as Rosalie ran as fast as she could to Martha's way who sat on the stairs running her neck. "Martha I need her hell can you patch up my wing?" The human nodded and immediately got to work.

What do you guys think!? Lol Iike it? I couldn't exactly some it so I just added some things in there. Comment please and love ya!