Chapter 22 Dont you dare use your X-Ray vision!

Chapter 22

Kal-El was all ready for dancing. He wore black dress pants and a white tight button up shirt that had white thin lines on the sides in the front. He ran his hands through his hand QuickLy making sure it looked ok. On the other hand Rosalie was in the bathroom stripping her clothes off.

"Come on Rosalie..." Kal-El began whining at his angels speed. "Oh don't get your panties in a bunch. I only have one arm!" She yelled as she thought of when he was whining wen she was changing in her armor when they first met. The male sighed thinking she was right but he really wanted to see what she was wearing.

She smiled at that. He threw himself on the corridor dramatically "Rosalie" he whined again. She rolled her eyes slipping her dress on "Oh god I hope our child doesn't whine like this if we have one." She said and that caught his attention. He stood back up "Well do you want kids some day?"

He leaned on the table looking at the bathroom door. His question made her smile more "Of course I do Kal-El just when the time is right. This isn't the time but yes I do." She strapped on her heels. He smiled then whined "Are you done yet?" She was in the middle of curling her short hair. "No."

"Can I at least get a peek?" She shook her 'he's so unbelievable.' "No it's a surprise." A smirk appeared on his lips "Won't a surprise for long." He mumbled and Rosalie heard. Kal-El was about to use he's X-Ray vision "Don't you dare use your X-Ray Vision!" She yelled through the door knowing what he was going to do.

He jumped a little at her voice but listened. Rosalie a little after finished curling the last piece of hair then put on her big lens black nerd glasses. She looked at herself then headed to the door. Kal-El looked up when he heard the bathroom open. His jaw dropped dropped to the ground.

Rosalie's wore a gold sequin see through mesh empire waist sleeveless clubbing cocktail dress. She had on some high heel strap around the ankle black heels. She had black mascara that made her eye lashes stand out more. She wore deep dark red lip stick. Golden leaf long earrings hung low from of her ears.

A golden locker key necklace was low on her chest and her middle finger had a angel like ring on it. Her right arm fell against her side of her leg and her hand with the cast the fingers stretched out forward. Her tight curls were just below the bottom of her ears. One strain of a curl fell over her left eye blocking some of her eye.

"...Wow..." Kal-El said with bugged out eyes. Rosalie had this big embarrassed smile on her face with her cheeks to Rosie red. "I'm guessing thats a good sign?" She asked fixing her glasses talking in a British accent. Snapping out of it Kal-El pushing his giant dorky glasses to top of his nose.

'I just died inside' the angel though to herself feeling warm inside. "You look so beautiful..." he was basically drooling over his girlfriend making her blush deeper and darker. "Thank you Kal- I mean Clark. You look intriguing yourself." He raised an eyebrow of her choice of words of his appearance.

"Why thank you." He smiled at her. 'Oh god that smile is kill able in seconds' Her cheeks were getting hot and Kal-El used his X-Ray vision to see her heart beating faster. He looked up at her with that smirk the would kill her slowly. He walked over to his girl taking her hand "Ready?" He asked giving her head a kiss.

She rested her head on his chest still not even tall enough to lay her head on his shoulder still short even with her heels on. "Yeah come darling." He chuckled with her name for him. She grabbed her jean girl jacket and threw it in her right arm. "Here let me help." The male insisted helping out her broken arm through it at least. "Thank you." She said with a smile. "Hey no problem." They walked out of their apartment locking it behind them. Kal-El called a cab for them opening the door for them both. Once the driver was in their way to the club Rosalie just leaned herself on the man she loved relieved that they could be normal for a while.

Sorry it sucks! I hope you liked it at least. What do you think? Please comment !:) love ya!