Chapter One

"(Y/N)! MORDECAI! RIGBY! Get your worthless, slacking asses back here!" Benson yells as he runs after you guys. You and the guys collapse against the back of a near shed, laughing hysterically. "Oh my gosh, I can't believe we did that!" you yelp, running your fingers through your (h/l) (h/c) hair and smiling over at your two bestest friends, Mordecai and Rigby.

You'd known each other since you were babies, having gone to the same kindergarten. Mordecai smiles at you, his blue eyesglittering coolly in the sunlight. "So where should we go?" Rigby asks, peering around the edge of the shed. You gulp and glance at Mordecai. You and Mordecai always end up arguing whenever you choose somewhere to go for lunch, almost every single day. The only days you and him didn't bicker over where to go for lunch was when Benson was deciding or when you chose to eat in, maybe picking up a burger from chimi changas mobile van.

"The coffee bean", Mordecai suggest. "The Candy hut", you chime, waving your hands in the air and swinging your hips, "Where they serve ice cream!" Mordecai raises an eyebrow at you and frowns, "Dude, really?" You nod and carry on waving your arms and swinging your hips, "ICE CREAM!" you screech. Mordecai sighs, "But I really wanted to go to The Coffee bean". "Dude, you only want to go and see Margaret and moon over her you can't get over the fact she broke up with you", Rigby says, looking up at Mordecai. Mordecai punches Rigby in the shoulder, "Dude, thats not true". Rigby rubs the place where Mordecai punched him and turns to look at me, "Isn't it true (F/N)?" You fold your arms and nod, "Mordecai, he has a point, you need to move on, I'm sure theres someone better out there for you, and plus we go there all the time". "That's not true!" Mordecai says, glaring at you.

"C'mon guys, don't start arguing", Rigby whines, "It's either one or the other, I'm starving".
Mordecai clenches his fists, "Coffee bean". You look him up and down, "Candy hut". "Oh god, not again", Rigby groans.
"Coffee bean".
"Candy hut".
"Coffee bean".
"Candy hut".
"Coffee bean".
"Candy hut".
"Guys?"

"Coffee bean!"
"Candy hut!"
"Coffee bean!"
"Candy hut!"
"Coffee bean!"
"Candy hut!"
"Coffee bean!"
"CANDY HUT!"
"COFFEE BEAN!"
"CANDY HUT!"
"(Y/N)? MORDO?"
"WHAT!" me and Mordecai yell, turning to glare at Rigby. "CAN YOU GUYS STOP ARGUING!?" Rigby yells, "Ok, how about we go to The coffee bean first and then go to Candy hut later on?" You glower at Rigby, "Fine", you huff, "But I'm not sitting next to him in the cart".

Mordecai flips his blue-black clip hair over his shoulder and smirks, "Girls smell anyway". You know that this comeback is cheesy and Mordecai seems to realise it too and grumbles to himself and walks over to the cart, getting in and starting the engine.

Heyo, here's the first chapter 0f Mordecai x reader, what did you guys think? Yeah, my paragraphing and vocaburly was probably fucking crap, I can't really care any less if it was, my story and my wattpad account. Psh...Don't like this chapter then you can kiss my ass (jkjk) Tbh I was very nervous about putting this story out because I don't know if anyone will like it. I hope you guys like this story so far *smiles* More characters will be making an appearance soon. Thank you for reading and I'll see you guys in the next chapter!
Love you
Tashabasha over and out! ^-^
xxx