Chapter Three

You make it back to the park and walk into the house, Mordecai still carrying you. Pushing open the front door, you guys walk in, looking around the empty living room. Mordecai puts you down and you frown. "Where is everyone?" you wonder aloud. The kitchen door bursts open and Pops run's out, laughing hysterically, "Good show! Good show!" he yells, scattering lollies as he runs.

You glance over at Mordecai and he shrugs. You then walk into the kitchen and spot a girl with purple hair, glowing silver eyes and a lip ring, smiling to herself and sucking on a lolly. "Snow!" you burst out, running towards her and hugging her tightly. She lets out a cheerful laugh and hugs you back, her long, soft purple hair brushing against your hands. "Hallo darlink (Y/N), did ya miss meh hannie?!" she says with a funny accent.

You laugh, you've missed her funny sense of humour. Mordecai comes in and greets her, whilst Rigby stands by the door, leaning against the frame, watching Snow. Snow has been your best friend since junior, you and Mordecai's lab partner and Rigby's long term crush ever since he met her. She smiles at him and his cheeks flush. "I thought I'd come and visit the punk gang and (Y/N)", she says, smiling around at us. "Are you saying I'm not punk enough?" you ask, quirking an eyebrow.

"Dude, you were never punk or emo", Mordecai says smirking. You blush and glare up at him, "Shut up, you punk asshole". Snow whistles and Rigby chuckles. "I'm going to play video games", he says, walking out of the kitchen. "I call second controller!" Snow yells, running after Rigby. Mordecai shoots you a fake glare and laughs, "Since when have you ever been punk?" he questions, leaning against the counter. "Since I was in high school", you say, opening the fridge/freezer and pulling out a left over tub of Candy Hut's (flavour) ice cream.

He sniggers, "Doesn't sound correct, I remember you thought you were a fairy in Junior and you went around poking me and Rigby with the fairy wand". You feel your cheeks flush, but don't say anything. "And you didn't stop until we told you the fairy queen had taken your away and burnt them", Mordecai finishes, stealing a spoonful of your ice cream. You laugh, "Oh yeah, I remember that".

"I was just wondering if you're still up for the ice cream and the movie tonight, I'm not forcing you, I know you don't do scary movies and I feel kinda bad for asking you, but I don't want to watch it with Rigby because then he'll be teasing me afterwards, it's too scary to see alone and I'd need moral support".

You blush and stare down at your ice cream, "It's fine, don't worry about it, it's just... Remember the last time we watched a movie together". "The one withway too many jumpscares? What about it?" You nod, "I remember I got scared and you called me a baby". Mordecai moves over to your side and slips hiis arms around your waist , pulling you into a warm hug, "I'm sorry (y/n), I didn't mean it". You put the ice cream tub down and hug back.

"Are we interrupting something?" Snow asks, walking in and smirking. You and Mordecai spring apart, blushing like crazy. Snow giggles and takes the rest of your ice cream, passing it to Rigby and running back into the living room. "They took my ice cream", you say, pouting. Mordecai laughs, "We can get some more later, I'm buying, my treat". You frown, "But you've already treated me today". "Well, then let me treat you some more", he says, hugging you from the side, "I'll make it worth it".

You don't question what he means by that and laugh, "Sure, thanks Mordy". "No problem, now lets go see if we can kick their ass at video games, I bet Snow's button mashing again".

{Picture at top is what Snow looks like}

He's My Best Friend (Human!Mordecai X Reader) // DISCONTINUED जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें