Chapter Seven

I decided to rewrite chapter Seven so here you go. I probably won't update much after this, but I have other content you can look at on my profile. Enjoy.

Readers P.O.V

So the next day it begins, the relentless chasing. I come down the stairs and go into the kitchen, catching sight of Benson leaning against the wall and looking at the blue-black haired with surprise and suspicion in his eyes. "Are you sure you're feeling alright Mordecai?"

The male chuckles nervously and turns to look at Benson, "I'm perfectly fine.. (Y/N)! You're awake!" He turns to face me fully and and I bite my lip, trying not to laugh.

His hair is gelled back, the edges sticking up weirdly and he's wearing a ridiculous bowtie with lollipop patterns on it. One I know that he definitely got from Pops' extensive collection. "How did you sleep, (Y/N)?" he asks, smiling. "G-great", I stammer, ducking my head quickly to avoid bursting into fits of laughter.

Benson makes a tutting sound and walks out of the room. The sweet smell of waffles waft over to me and I blush angrily as my stomach gives a low and audible growl. "Someone must be hungry, why don't you take a seat and I'll serve you up some breakfast".

I sit down on one of the vacant seats at the table and play with the ends of my (hair colour) hair. The kitchen door opens, causing me to look up and Snow comes inside, her long silver-purple hair messy. "Morning guys", she says, going over to the fridge and pulling it open, looking inside. "Did you stay here last night?" Mordecai asks, looking at Snow with a questioning look.

"Well.. yes and no", she replies. "Yes and no?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. "Ya see, I wasn't actually here, but then I was". She pours herself a glass of cranberry juice and surveys us over the rim as she takes a sip. "Did you sleep on the roof again?"

"Bingo", she replies, smiling at me and setting the glass down. "Snow, you know that isn't safe!" Mordecai yelps, almost upsetting the waffle iron. "Yeah, I thought that to myself when I was climbing up to the roof, in this world it's go hard or go home".

"Did you think that you were being adventurous or something..?" "Oh, look who's talking, the 20 year old man who doesn't have a single adventurous bone in his body... or so I think.." she says, trailing off into silence and her silver eyes moving down to his jean covered crotch.

I giggle and keep playing with my hair, glancing between the both of them. Believe me or not, they are both my best friends, but when they argue with each other, I find it funny. "God Snow, you're such a pervert", he says, turning away and putting the now fully cooked waffles onto a plate.

"Are we really going to do this again? Listen 'Mordecry', you've probably done way worse than I have so why don't you go and shove those waffles and your words up that pretty little ass of yours", she says, finishing the rest of the juice in the glass.

Mordecai glares at Snow and slams the plate of waffles down in front of me, blueberries and mint sprigs flying, "Ha ha ha, you're oh so funny, Snow". "You're welcome, I'm glad I could be of assistance in making you laugh, now you should probably clean up your girlfriend before she flips her shit", she hums quietly and skips out of the room.

"W-what does she mean clean up?" he stammers, looking down at me with slightly flushed cheeks and catching sight of the blueberries and mint sprigs in my lap. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry (Y/N)". "It's alright", I reply, picking them out of my lap and smiling up at him, despite how stupid he looks right now.

He goes back over to the counter and comes back with chopped strawberries, chocolate syrup and a sugar bowl. He gets his plate and sits down opposite me, beginning to tuck into his waffles. I pick up and a knife and fork, cutting into the warm dough. "So I was thinking we could do something today? Just you and me? Maybe a picnic or a movie at the cinema?" he asks, glancing over at me, cheeks flushing slightly.

I look at him, chewing on a piece of waffle and blueberry thoughtfully. "How about a trip to the arcade instead? There's this cool new game I want to play there!"

He appears taken aback, "I never knew you were the gaming kind of person.." "Morde.. you've known me since kindergarten.. how can you not know?" I smiled to myself.

He may have known me for a very long time, but I still knew how to keep secrets and gaming was one of them. "I know, but I just didn't think... Hm.. oh well, now I know".

Rigby comes into the kitchen, looking a little bit dejected. I look over at him and so does Mordecai. "Hey what's up with you?" I ask. "Snow's being a big sasspot", he answers, going over to the fridge and pulling out leftover pizza. "That's not really a surprise anymore", Mordecai answers.