Chapter Nine

A huge burst of flame sent the purple haired girl flying backwards and hitting a tree. She fell to her knees, hair hanging in her face. The orange haired girl advanced on her, her eyes glowing like the flickering flames of wild fire, "Do you still want to back away from this like some sort of Wounded puppy?" "I don't care, I never wanted to be a Gem in the first place", Snow yells, her hair beginning to turn white. Lava glares down at her, a smile sliding across her lips, "Yes, use your inner rage to become a Gem".

Snow growls, glaring up at Lava, "I'm sick and tired of you RuInInG EVERYTHING fOr Me!" she yells, a demonic twist in her voice, "ThE mOmEnT I fInD tRuE hApPiNeSs, YoU hAvE tO tAkE iT aWaY fRoM mE, aRe YoU nOt SaTiSfIeD tHaT yOu'Ve AlReAdY rUiNeD mY lIfE oNcE bEfOrE? Tried to put the humans in danger? Are you not satisfied!? DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME SICK GAME?! That the human's lives are only mere things?!" Snow yells, standing up, her long, white hair beginning to blow around her, a chilly wind freezing the air, her silver eyes glowing ice blue, a snowflake shaped quartz crystal glows on her chest.

Lava laughs, "You're doing it!" A flash of pure white light and Snow is dressed in a different outfit. A flowing white dress that falls to her mid thighs, white see-through tights and white, thick soled, steel toed combat boots with spikes around the edge. A sharp Snowflake blade is
attatched to her dress. She holds a small sceptre, Snow quartz's engraved into the silver sceptre. There's a small click and the sceptre transforms into a machete, rimmed with jagged edges. She attatches it to a belt around her waist and a ball of ice shards appear in her hand and she begins to shoot them at the other girl.

Lava dodges, shooting bursts of flame at the sharp ice shards. She teleports behind Snow and kicks her in the back of the head and then hitting her in the stomach. The white haired girl growls, swinging round her machete and raising it at Lava. She raises her booted foot and kicks upwards, hitting the red haired girl in the face and sending her flying into the air.

Lava smashes into the roof, leaving a dent and gets back up, dusting herself off. Big, feathery white wings sprout from Snow's back and she flies upwards, landing on the roof neatly and running after Lava, grabbing her by her hair and pulling her backwards.
When suddenly a familiar voice speaks, "Snow?"
Snow looks down and pales slightly.
It's Rigby...

And he's seen everything....