Chapter Ten // Final Chapter

This is the last chapter I'll be uploading. Thank you for reading. I appreciate all the support that this got and hopefully maybe if I find the inspiration again, I'll continue this. But we'll have to wait and see.
- Saturn/Snow

The sounds of an arcade and the crashing of bumper cars echo through the air as life goes by. Mordecai stands next to the pacman game as you play the game. Swearing to yourself as you lose the game, you pop another qaurter into the slot and start up the new game, blowing a few (H/C) strands out of your eyes as you play. Mordecai laughs at how transfixed you are to the screen and this causes you to lose focus as well as lose the game.

You growl at Mordecai and he chuckles again, "Mordecai you jerk!" you burst out, punching his shoulder. He smirks, "Hahaha, I told you, you wouldn't be able to do it". You glare at him and walk off, angry at him always trying to ruin your chance to win. Mordecai walks after you, hands dug in his hoodie pockets and his eyes watching you from behind, blush heating his cheeks. You walk over to a dance game. You clip on a sensor and slip a quarter into the coin slot, beginning to dance, twirling, your (h/c) (h/l) whirling out around you.

As Mordecai watches you, the air seems to glow and crackle with magical energy, causing the games to go haywire and spew out tickets or prizes. The dance game shuts off and you stop dancing, groaning angrily. The air continues to crackle and games malfunction, lights flicker and a small rumble can be heard all around.

Mordecai grabs your hand, helping you down the steps, "What do you think is causing that?" he questions. You shrug, looking around curiously, "Whatever it is, it's something weird". You two exit out of the arcade and run over to the cart and get in. Mordecai does a donut and then you two are shooting off back to the park.

As you gaze up at the sky, you see something flaming bright burst up into the air and fall back down, causing a large crashing sound. You drive through the park gates and gasp as you see ice shards sticking out of the ground everywhere. "What the heck", Mordo murmurs.

You guys soon approach the house and gasp once again. A girl with long, Icy white hair and glowing blue eyes flies upwards, her large wings flapping. She shoots ice shards at the roof of the house. "Snow?" you hear a voice ask and you look ahead of you to see Rigby.

The Icy haired girl looks down at Rigby and gasps, flying back down to the ground. Her long white hair turns purple and her blue eyes return to they're usual colour of glowing silver. "I.... I-I'm sorry", she stutters, tearing up and falling to her knees. The flame haired girl jumps down from the roof, floating slightly, her conversed feet landing on the ground.

You walk over to your best friend and crouch down next to her, patting her back, "Snowie, whats going on?" She shakes her head, "I should never have become your friend", she whispers sadly. "What do you mean?" You ask, frowning to yourself. "If only I'd known how much danger I'd be putting you, Mordecai and Rigby in, I would never have bothered becoming your friend", she replies, pushing you away and standing up, her silver eyes shadowed, hidden emotion lingering, "It was wrong for me to rebel against the Gems and it was wrong for me to grow affectionate towards a human".

You look over at Rigby and notice his cheeks have flushed ever so slightly. "Does this mean you will return to us and fight and fight against the enemy?" The orange haired girl questions curiously. "I guess so", Snow replies, sighing. There's a high melodic rushing sound and a bright flash of light, followed by a small explosion. A girl appears, she has cute, curly blonde hair and sparkling ocean blue eyes, and she's dressed in a cute ocean blue dress and a jean jacket with turqouise ballet pumps.

"Aquamarine!" Snow yells, running to the girl and engulfing her in a warm hug. The girl hugs back and frowns worriedly. "I bring news", she whispers. Snow frowns as well, "What is it?" "The last warp pad, connecting us to the home world... it has been destroyed, cutting us off from Opal and Amber, we may not be able to return home", Aquamarine says softly, her sparkling blue eyes filling with tears, "I fear we may be stuck on this miserable planet forever".

Lava steps forward, "What about the others?" "Tourmaline and Citrine, I lost contact with them as well, I know their on earth, but it's gonna take a while to find them", the blonde haired girl replies. You frown to yourself, wishing you could understand what they were talking about and you start to feel slightly ignored, you clear your throat and Lava turns to look over at you, whilst Snow and Aquamarine talk, "Why do you clear your throat like that?" she questions, raising an eyebrow, "Do you not understand what is going on?

You shake your head, feeling your cheeks flush slightly. She rolls her eyes, "You humans are in danger as well as Us Gems, your life's are in peril".

Picture above is of what Aquamarine looks like in her human form.
Thanks for reading!
Snow xxx